Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The Midnight Man This Way Comes 4

Everyone has heard of the imaginary monster under the bed, the boo men that constantly stalk us in the back of our minds. but we cannot comprehend whats really behind the blinds of mortal eyes, that is, until now.......

Chapter 8 - The Midnight Man This Way Comes 4

Chapter 8 - The Midnight Man This Way Comes 4
James reads the Book, from page 1, to page 1727, but to summarize it, the midnight man was a man Called Cody Sams, He Was given a fake surgery, died, and had his body butchered by a unlicensed Doctor, his soul was so angry that he was fused by all hate and vengeance in the world, He is a hurt and vengeful man in the form of a monster, He killed the doctor, and harvested his body and put it on the church for the whole village to see, now he takes any job a vengeful soul might take up. He feeds on peoples fears and weaknesses. he marks his victims by putting a claw mark in the shape of an X on there window or door. He can't be killed, there is no way to keep him away, other than showing him light, he can't stand the light. He fell asleep while reading the last paragraph.
 
He woke up and Froze like stone.... he saw That something has clawed the shape of an X in his book............

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment