Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - The Midnight Man This Way comes 5

Everyone has heard of the imaginary monster under the bed, the boo men that constantly stalk us in the back of our minds. but we cannot comprehend whats really behind the blinds of mortal eyes, that is, until now.......

Chapter 9 - The Midnight Man This Way comes 5

Chapter 9 - The Midnight Man This Way comes 5
"I-Its in my house".............. CHILA! James calls his house worker,.... but no answer........ Chila......... He walks into the living room to see the gutted out, and still steaming corpse of his house keeper, He pukes on the couch right next to him....... suddenly, he hears the low-pitched growl he heard last night....... He turns around to find a giant, scaly brown creature behind him. but he didn't have enough time to react. one swipe from the giant monsters claw chops his arm clean off. blood gushes out of his shoulder as the Monster puts his entire claw right through his chest, the Hellish creature seems to smile as it twists its claw, torturing James. It throws James to the other side of the room. James coughs blood out and tries to tie his sleeve up to his wound. The creature puts its foot on James waist and pushes down hard, James can hear his ribs crack and pop under the weight under the Gigantic monster. It doesn't seem to seem to get any worse when  the monster digs its claw into James temple, His brain suddenly feels like a lightning shock went through it. Suddenly James is in a white, pleasant room with Cody, the rings still in his neck...... we're both damned, Cody says you will go to hell, and i have to stay in purgatory for all eternity, just drifting in an endless universe. "What about it...... James Says. I have a way we can both be happy. I can go to heaven, and you can stay in the world of the living..... "how?"....... just give me the 3000 dollars you conned me off of.... I can forgive you, and the creature will just go away.......alright, James sets three thousand on the table, aah, here we are, Cody says, I believe everything is-....... What?...... "sigh" you just don't get it, do you ...... This only has 2500 James........... and i could of saved your life, yet you still seem to try and con me........ "wait, give me another chance!".........................................no............... Suddenly James wakes back up in a hospital....... "don't worry, it will all be fine" a doctor says... your alright now.....I-I guess Cody let me off the hook, What a sucker! this world isn't soft enough for wimps like him............no, I'm afraid he didn't........ What.....he didn't let you off the hook the doctor says as he sharpens his scalpel.........What- I don't understand! How could he not let me go! I'm in a hospital! I'm afraid this is no hospital........What...You Make No sense...Your not in a hospital. "Then where the hell could I be?"That's just it Sir you are in Hell........Now Jame's eyes are watching the "doctor" sharpen his tools. Trying to disprove himself. Knowing what is to come.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment