Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - They Look like Cats Eyes

Everyone has heard of the imaginary monster under the bed, the boo men that constantly stalk us in the back of our minds. but we cannot comprehend whats really behind the blinds of mortal eyes, that is, until now.......

Chapter 10 - They Look like Cats Eyes

Chapter 10 - They Look like Cats Eyes
Janie Cooper was pacing outside the waiting room, praying that her husband will make it through a life threatening operation. he had to have a kidney taken out....... This was a very serious situation back then. Then, Janie saw a hearse race into the driveway, out came 7 small figures, they all looked up at her, there eyes looked like cats eyes. They all run into the hospital...... Minutes later, they came out carrying something big and heavy. Then they rolled off. one second later, the nurse came out and said, "I'm sorry miss, your husband has died"...........
 
 
Later Janie was mourning her lost husband while a thunder storm was roaring outside. There was a loud knock at the door. when she looked out the peep hole she saw 7 figures with cats eyes outside her door.......This is a warning for anyone not fine, you start to run when you see cats eyes..........

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment