Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Whats become of me now...

I made up this story with my own original character, but shes from a specific show x_x eheh heh... anyways... this is how it goes: A girl nammed Taina has finally found a place where she can truly be happy and live her life, a city, called, Domino. T

Chapter 1 - Whats become of me now...

Chapter 1 - Whats become of me now...
The wide and Open streets burned beneith me as I trudged along them.
The wide, open, abandoned roads, reaching and stretching for miles upon miles.
This abandoned wasteland, only to be quickly cooled by a random passerby, but only for a second, before the coolness vanishes and the heat returns, blazing from the beating sun that hung above.
This, is where i trudged along weakly, and tiredly.
I wanted to Lie down, take a rest, but I couldnt...
The fear, of THEM finding me, and taking me back to where i was most miserable, hung inside of my head, making me Urge on, with no stopping.
I continued to trudge on, dragging my feet, my purple-blue hair battered and knotted, my eyes red and circled black from exhaustion, my clothes torn in to shreads, full of holes and stained by dirt, my face and shoes-dirty, my head hung low...
Looking, for the place I had once called "home"
My name is Taina, and this, is my story...

(( Yup, thats it for the first one XD im TOO wierd...well, gotta go! ill only add more if i get comments o_O;; ))

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Taina_Kumori on May 20, 2004, 11:27:35 AM

Taina_Kumori on
Taina_Kumorix_x eh...correction: ill get right to it...as soon as i find the next page XD!!!

Taina_Kumori on May 18, 2004, 9:30:27 AM

Taina_Kumori on
Taina_Kumori^_^ okay!! ill get right to it, LOL...hehe ^^; your commect acts like a million comments anyways XD hehe

Wings_EbonStar on May 18, 2004, 9:28:57 AM

Wings_EbonStar on
Wings_EbonStar:3 Yay! Beautifully written, Taina! I want moooore! XD Especially since I only know bits and pieces of her past through role-playing, I want to know the whole story!!!