Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A Fatal Vision...

a friendship between a boy and a girl...takeshi and gabby. true feelings for each other. will they get to be together or will sadness just corrupt them to darkness? read and find out

Chapter 2 - A Fatal Vision...

Chapter 2 - A Fatal Vision...


Few hours have passed and he started to sob. No one heard him sobbing, no one but his mother. His mother walked downstairs to the living room to find that Takeshi was crying. Crying with sadness in his eyes. ``Takeshi? What's wrong? His mother questioned with confusion.
``I had a bad dream that my closest friend gabby was corrupted by an evil spirit'' she burned part of her block. I was in there. I was crying. A great sadness in my eyes mom…the spirit with her used an attack on me and I think I was destroyed from it'' he replied. Then sobbed. I don't want this to be my vision! I feel deep in my heart that it is…
``Takeshi…everything will be alright'' she hugs her son and comforts him back to sleep''
……
…. A horrible force that lurks a lover….great sadness will come to them….



The next day Takeshi wakes up, still with shock in his heart, afraid about his vision. He puts his cloths on. With time to spare he takes out a book from under his bed. It was his photo album. He starts looking at them. Great memories, he looks through the photos. In his photo album he has pictures of his mother jess, father hao, his twin sister Maria, and photos of himself. Photos of his aunt gidget with her husband and son. Photos of gabby. His friends and himself with gabby. Most of the pictures were of gabby. He closes his book with a deep sigh

a knock on his door startled him. “Yes who is it?” his mother opens the door.
”Morning Takeshi. You feeling better?” she asked
“I fell a little better, thank you for comforting me mom. He reaches up to hug her. “Thank you for helping me last night. I felt really sad. But do you think I can stop this vision of mine from happening?” he looked really worried.
“Im sure you'll be able to change the vision…” now get ready or you'll be late for school.
Takeshi nods and packs his stuff

he reaches the school bus, both Maria and Takeshi's mother waves goodbye and to have a good day. Both wave goodbye to her. In the bus the students stop talking and stare at him. Maria tells him to sit in the back with her and otamo. While walking towards the back Takeshi could here everyone talking about what happened yesterday on how he went berserk. Takeshi puts his head down with disappointment in his eyes.

“I didn't mean to hurt the guys yesterday Maria…I don't know what came over me. I just felt like something had to be done…I was mad for what they to gabby…I” before Takeshi could finish, Maria had interrupted him
“Takeshi…everything will be alright, im sure you're girl friend gabby will be ok. What happened yesterday…I don't blame you, I would of done the same thing in you're shoes.”
He nods and tells his sister thanks. “Yea, don't let you're self down man. Don't make me have to call Carla to tickle you.” Otamo laughs. Takeshi just stands there. Doesn't know it was a joke. The time passed and they had reached the school. When they got off Takeshi stood outside waiting for gabby. When the bell rung he went to the class to see if gabby was already there. Gabby wasn't there either. He asks Maria “have you seen gabby?” he asks
“sorry I haven't Takeshi.” She replied. With confusion he worries if it was his vision.
How he hopes she is sick and resting in her bed. During lunch time Takeshi left the campus to gabbies neighborhood. Few minutes have passed and once he got there he saw lots of people outside. He sensed something wrong. He ran to see what the problem was. His eyes widened. His body froze. With a reaction he goes to the floor.
“No…” he then yells out “GABBY!!!” he runs through the flames wanting to save gabby. He spots her home to see that gabby was standing right there with a spirit next to her.
“NO!” his eyes had fear all over them. His vision came true. He knew what was going to happen to him.
“Gabby...GABBY! Come over here! Get away from the flames! You'll get hurt!” he cried
She answers him. “No…” she tells him that she had made those flames. Telling him now she has special powers. A weird looking spirit appears behind her. It was a spirit known as chaos. “You...WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!” he yelled at the chaos.
”Nothing really. I just changed her heart. Sure she didn't agree but the sadness in her heart changed her, and its all thanks to me…” chaos laughed I will do what ever it takes with my power to be king. She is my puppet and nothing will change it…”
“No…this isn't like her. She wanted to be happy... LE” interrupted gabby
“Takeshi, don't you see…I am happy…takeshi if you step in my way I will destroy you… im telling you…I wont lose this power…” a bright light shined. An attack that was aiming right at Takeshi.
“My vision…no…” takeshi stood at his place. “If this is the faith I must go through gabby then so be it…I...I love you and even destroyed by you I will always love you…” Takeshi stands his ground. Gabby pauses for a moment. But speaks out an attack spell
”crusade blast!” a crimson colored blast shoots at Takeshi. A huge explosion was heard almost in the whole city of Japan. Takeshi closed his eyes knowing he was finished.


Gabby laughed as if it was amusement to her now “Come on chaos lets go” she walks away in the flames”

in the smoke Takeshi opens his eyes. “Am I…dead?” He looks up. When he looked up he realized a spirit was there that took the blast to protect him. That spirit soon became his new spirit ally. Spirit of darkness. A dark staff drops next to Takeshi.
“It wasn't you're time, try using the dark staff for you're darkness Takeshi...”



Takeshi nods and holds up the staff to get up from the ground. His eyes were dimmed. A huge dark energy started to glow through him. When the dark aura glowed through his body the dark staff started to glow getting stronger.

He didn't feel like going back to school, instead he just ran back home.
He went to his room and started to sob. No one was home. A few hours have passed and his mother came home. While walking through the house she hears a noise. A noise that was coming from Takeshi's room. She opens the door opened to see Takeshi under his bed sheets sobbing

She sits next to Him; she puts her hand on his shoulder.
“Takeshi…what's wrong?” she asked with confusion in her eyes.
Takeshi put the bed sheets off of him and his eyes looked pale
“Mom…my vision came true. Gabbies neighborhood was burned down, she was corrupted by a spirit named chaos, and she attacked me…but what I didn't see was that when the smoke cleared up a spirit had protected me. And it gave me this dark staff. The spirits name is Spirit of Darkness…” he nods, the staff appears in his hand and the spirit appears right behind him.

“Thank you for saving my son from that corrupted spirit.” She thanks spirit of darkness.
“Takeshi…I think its time for you to start a journey…im sure that she will be entering the shaman tournament and I think you should go so you can save her…”
she then holds takeshi in her harms. His sobs started to stop.

“I will do what ever it takes to get gabby back…I will make sure of it…” Takeshi falls to his bed feeling dizzy from the struggle of his loss. Jess sits there and puts her hand on Takeshi's arm…she tells spirit of darkness and Bandamaru. Bandamaru a spirit that Takeshi had for a long time. “Please…take good care of him…”
both spirit of darkness and Bandamaru nod and promise.”


…Takeshi…

…don't let the darkness corrupt you like gabby…

… *a fatal tear lands on his face*….

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ghost_guy on June 2, 2005, 5:33:38 AM

ghost_guy on
ghost_guyTakeshi, the story is deep! WOw! How unfortunate! *shakes* Oh man!

YoshiMaster on May 30, 2005, 3:02:50 AM

YoshiMaster on
YoshiMasterOo wow this story is even more magnificent than the last chapter you had wrote brother. Keep up the great work.