Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Haunted Forest

a friendship between a boy and a girl...takeshi and gabby. true feelings for each other. will they get to be together or will sadness just corrupt them to darkness? read and find out

Chapter 3 - The Haunted Forest

Chapter 3 - The Haunted Forest


The Haunted Forest





Earlier the next day, Takeshi runs outside, remembering of what happened yesterday. How he hoped it was a dream. Walking to gabbies neighborhood he sees that all the buildings were burned down. The police detectives couldn't figure out how and why it happened. The only person that knows the truth is Gabby and Takeshi. “I can't….believe it really happened…it was no dream…” the boy falls to his knees wishing that day never happened. He walks off to the forest. Hoping that he would find Gabby and Chaos.

The hours have passed and it was getting dark, the clouds were starting to cover the sky. Without warning it was starting to rain. Looking up, he decides to take shelter in a near by cave. Setting a little fire spot he tends himself to get warm. While he waits for the rain to stop all he did was stare at the flames…it looked like he was frozen in time…it didn't look possible in his physical state but in his mental state he was actually going through time, you can say past memories. He was remembering the days he hung around gabby, remembering the old days.
” why do these things always happen to me”? Tears start falling through his cheeks. Still in his trance, so called memories. He just started walking in them. But without warning he started seeing flames. His eyes start to widen up with fright in his heart. “What…what's happening”?

He wakes up. He puts his hands on the back of his head and lay's on his back to stare at the ceiling. He whispers to himself. Time…won't wait….His eyes widened, remembering the pain of those flames from the fire that Gabby and Chaos did…the words…King…was he talking about the ruler of time? Time started to pass, the rain finally stopped. He had no sleep that night. The boy walks out of the cave to the end of the forest to the next city. The sun shone through the clear blue sky. He looked at it, and finally decided to sit on top of a boulder to be on its rays. “The forest aint have badly you know…” talking to the nearby spirits following him. Spirit of darkness and Bandamaru appear beside him.



“You know what. Guys…they say a horrible spirit lurks around these parts in this forest. They say this young girl was walking by herself…minding her own business. You see this girl was born and had always lived in these parts. One day these robbers came up to her and wanted to take her precious dog from her. But she would not part from her friend. They wanted the dog's fur, but since she didn't agree to their order they shot her to death 5 times on the head .Terrible thing to happen to such a lady isn't it? Now they say that the girl's spirit still lies in these parts, haunting, hurting any strangers that come through these parts”. After he told the story of the girl, Takeshi leans back up and starts walking through the forest. Entering deeper to the forest. It was becoming dark again. It was his second day in the forest. This time their was wild animals. Animals that would want to kill, to feed, their hunger moaning for some meat and blood. Takeshi went and levitated some trees to make a little hut shelter. This should keep minor animals from me...

Later that night Takeshi closed his eyes, his eyes were very tired. But he could not sleep. Every time he closed his eyes, how he wanted to sleep badly. But every time he did, he heard a scream, a scream that sounded like someone coming to death. He gets up. “Is there anyone out there”? He asks in a quiet voice. Few seconds past with no answer until another scream yells. The boy gets up on his feet. He looks up at the moon. “Why”? He asks to himself. “Why do I even bother to do this journey”? Spirit of darkness appears aside to Takeshi. He tells the boy “Is their anything troubling you're mind sir”? He asks with confusion. “….Were not alone” the boy replied.

Grabbing the staff he adventures through the forest to find the person that was screaming. Though the boy walked through the dark side of the forest, he didn't find anything but a few owls on trees. Was he just hearing voices? But what he didn't realize that he wasn't really alone. A shadow like figure was following his every move. He turns around. “Is anyone out there”? No answer. But when he heard something move, he looked up at the clear blue moon. A dark figure approached him without warning. It was the girl in the story that he was talking about. The boy lets out a freaked out scream.

He points the staff at the figure and sends a dark blast in its stomach. The boy opens his eyes. What…what was that? He looks at the staff. “How did I do that”? The staff saved him from being killed. The thing that was going to kill him wasn't the girl in the Story; it was a monster, a horrible demon that was stalking him move ever since he got the dark staff. The body disappeared like mist. “what sort of monster was that”?! he asked. “that was a normal like demon spirit. It came to kill you and take the staff that you wield. It knows the true power it hold”…”so this is like some sort of weapon that can destroy the world”? his spirit nods “it's also the key to opening the other side of the world.

when the boy was about to leave what he didn't realize is that the monster came back to its skin and bones. It attacked with force. Takeshi with blood falling down his back, he was hurt, stared at the monster where it was standing. “how could this be”?
when the demon was about to take the staff... Spirit of Darkness appears and sends a huge dark light at the beast. Destroying its body and soul. Takeshi just lying on his stomach. He stares with fear him his eyes. “I … I don't want to die yet”! he closes his eyes and grins. A few hours passed and it was dawn. The boy bandaged his scratches. The bandages were starting to become bloody fast. He sets off; he was close to getting to the next town. While a figure on top of the highest tree, it was watching over him. It whispers only to himself… ``everything will be alright…I'm here to protect you….'' The figure disappears in a flash…. **

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment