Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - XemoX and XomeX is born

The story abaut the strongest Firesouls...

Chapter 2 - XemoX and XomeX is born

Chapter 2 - XemoX and XomeX is born
Firesouls 2:

Even if Darkness and LightGlare was in an eternal sleep they could use their power to meke clones of themselfs so they cuold take care of their universes.
Sadness gain he''s power again. And everything seemed to be perfekt!

Until "It" become more powerful. "It" was now the most powerful firesoul that ever exist! "It" test the power it had by making a firesoul with just energy! But it failed...it died the secund it was borned... "it" tryed and tryed but the firesoul just died......but "It" didnt gave upp! And one day, a little firesoul was born, and it didn''t die! A blonde little boy with yellow eyes! His name was XemoX. He was powerful and could controll animals and normal humans brains as a little child.

11 years later, "It" decided to make anotherone, but of course it asked XemoX first if he thought if it was ok. Well it was, but XemoX wanted a little sister and the problem is that if a firesoul is a girl i would immidietly die or become something that is called half-firesoul, just males can become firesouls. But "It" made a boy the looked like a girl in the face. And the boy had dark blue eyes with a crusifix instead of an pupil and long purple hair. Hi''s name was XomeX. He couldnt control others brain but he knowed EVERYTHING, apart from the things before his birth and the things that sould happen in the future. XemoX seemed to hate XomeX much.

Like 20.000 years later XomeX said to "It" that it could take over all the universes whenever it wanted. XomeX knew that "It" was the most powerful firesoul and no-one would be a match aganst it. "It" tried to take over the universes but XemoX didn''t want that to happend. XemoX could even contol "It"s brain so it was no match for him. And then XemoX ripped of "It"s head and ate the brain to get the most of its powers.....and after that XemoX have never stoped to torture XomeX

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment