Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Soool & L.B

The story abaut the strongest Firesouls...

Chapter 3 - Soool & L.B

Chapter 3 - Soool & L.B
Many many years after, two of the firesouls thar Sadness rescued got two twin boys. One named Daylin that had grey hair and ome grey eye and one white eye with black half circles behind the eyes. And one named Lucifer with violet hair and with one blue and one purple eye with black circles around his eyes.

Well a female can''t be a firesul but a firesoul can do almost everything and she just turned herself into a female.
She killed her boyfriend when the boys were abaut 2 days old. She keeped Lucifer but leaved Daylin in the forest. Lucky for a firesoul, the only way for a firesoul to die is if an other firesoul kill him. But the boys wanted to be with each other but the mother punished Lucifer if he was together with Daylin.

One day, Lucifer decided to kill he''s mom without a secund thought. And so he did....blood all over the livingroom, bodyparts everywhere and the mothers head between Lucifers hands. Sundenly Lucifer felt like the back of the neck on him was burning. The skin on him becom more red-ish and six small horns growned up from his head, it was painful like hell. Then nothing more happened the neck was not on fire anymore and he looked normal......but on the back of the neck you could find 3 numbers 6-6-6..........

One other day in the forest, Daylin tried to catch some fish in a river, it wasn''t hard he just used his powers. But just when he should kill the fish, he felt like he was lighter. When he looked around he saw himself lying on the ground. He didn''t know what to do. He was just skared and cried and screamed. When he tried to grab something he just went trought it, like he was a ghost, and so was he. 2 months later he had get used to the new body life, and he could grab things again. But suddenly he heard a voise and he saw something. It looked like a big dark mist. It said to Daylin that if he killed hid brother then Daylin could get more power the he could imagine. Daylin become afriad but told the mist that he was not intressed. But Daylin could hear a voise inside himself to that wanted the power. And soon the voise inside him took over Daylins body. And did what the mist told him to do....kill Lucifer. He ripped of Lucifers head to prove that he had killed him. And Daylin became powerful as he wanted. But it had an other prize, Daylin forgot his name and after that he was more knowed as the Blood Guardian: Soool.

Lucifer didn''t die, his body was in pieces but not his soul. And a soul that have been tortured a long time and die on a very bad way become something called a Souleater, I think you already know what that is, a creature or a soul that eats other souls. Lucifer also forgot his name, but when he become a member and the leader in a big gang he was called the Last Boss or L.B.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment