Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New School

Rika is a normal girl with a stupid older brother and loving Friends, but since Tala got her(and him) expelled from thier old school and Kai's in her life she'll never be the same (or will she? O_o) KaixOC, TalaxOC and more ^_^ Chapter 2 is now up!!!

Chapter 1 - New School

Chapter 1 - New School
TTS: Ello! welcome to meh new fic!!
Tala and kai: greaaaaaaaaaat
TTS: -glares at them- Shut up
Tala: Nah -runs off with Kai-
TTS: -sighs- anyway this is my new fic enjoy - runs after them-
_________________________________________________________________________
A girl groaned as her alarm clock went off "dang alarm clock" the girl muttered and sat up in her bed. She has shoulder lenght amber hair with red tips. She was wearing and dark blue tank top, and black silky sleeping pants. A boy with silver shoulder lenght hair, with a black and white backwards hat walked in to her room. He was wearing a black long sleeved shirt with rips and tears in it, and black baggy pants. "get up Rika you have to go to your NEW school today" he said and smirked. He turned around and started to walk out the door and dogde an alarm clock. He snickered "just get up Rika or i'm leavin' ya here" he said and walked dwn the stairs "Whateva Riku!!" rika yelled back at her brother. (( A/N: just think of Riku from Kingdom Hearts for....Riku))
Rika stood up and got dressed. She had a red tank top with black baggy shirts, and black vans. Than she heard to front door slam closed and she ran to her open window and saw a Bright red Mustang and growled as her brother ran to passangers side and opened the door and got in. Rika glared at the driver. He had slate hair in front and dark royal blue in the back his name Kai Hiwatari. Kai smirked at her and sped out of the drive way and took off down the street " DAMMIT HIWATARI!!" rika yelled and ran out of her room and hopped down the stairs. She looked at the clock and muttered things under her breath. She grabbed her keys and hopped on her black and silver bike and took off down the road. Rika sighed as she rode in to the school parking lot and got off her bike. She started walking up the stairs and down the hall to the front office. She walked in "Hi i'm the new student Rika Ishtar" rika said. "ahhh.....Ms. Ishtar here's your schedule and locker number" said the lady. Rika took it and started looking for her locker
'256.......268........Ah Ha! 280!!' rika said in her head and opened her locker and started puting things in it and taping pictures to it mostly Anime pictures. "Rika?!" said a voice and rika turned around " Riley!!!" she said and hugged her best friend " what are you doing here?" said riley "long story short i got exspelled thanks to a certain Red head which i'm not gonna name" Rika said. Riley started laughing " Tala got ya exspelled?!!" she said. "sadly yes BUT!!! he got exspelled too!!" she said and smiled. Then leaned against her locker. riley started laughing again."well i hate to tell ya this but Tala go's to this school now" a voice said. "greaaaaat" Rika said and rolled her eyes "sup jason?" rika said to the boy leaning against his locker across the hall. jason had long shoulder lenght dark blue hair, heavy eyeliner, black shirt with rips in it, black baggy pants with some chains, and black shoes. "nothin' much just came to see the new kid but it's a suprise it's you" he said "watever J" said riley and the bell rang. "hey what's your schedule?" ask riley and took it. Jason walked over a took it from Riley "HEY!!!" she yelled at him "shut up" he said and looked over rika's schedule "HA!! you have to same classes as me!!" he said and grinned and handed to schedule to rika. Rika sighed "hey rika be careful my bro's an Idiot" riley whispered to rika and rika snickered. (( A/N: Jason is Riley's older brother he's 19, Riley's 17, Rika is 18, and her brother Rika is 19. Kai and them are 19 and 18.... Kai and Tala being 19 and some of the others 18))

Rika's POV

"Anyone seen my Brother?" I said and looked around. Riley nodded "he's with Kai and Tala in Math" she said "and guess what?" jason said. I sighed and said "what?" Jason grinned again "they're in your first per. MATH!!" he said and laughed I sighed again greaaaaaaaaaat just what i need a stupid red hair, an anti-socail Prick, AND a cocky brother i thought to my self as me and jason walked in to class. I looked around the room as Jason handed something to the Teacher. I noticed someone glaring at me and a looked at him and muttered "stupid tala" Teacher smiled at me "Class can i have your attention! we have a new student to day and her name is Rika!!" said the teacher I believe her name was Ms. fink or something like that. "Please tell us about your self" said ms. fink. I sighed " I'm Rika Ishtar...I'm 18....and....." i looked around the room and found the stupid red head that got exspelled with me....Tala Ivanov "I'm gonna kill a certain red head" i muttered. "umm...ok please go sit by Kai" Ms. Fink said and I walked over the kai and sat down. This is gonna be a loooooong school year I thought and sighed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTS: there done with chp. 1!!
Tala: i didn't get a speaking part!!!!
TTS: quit whining there be plenty in the next chp Kai will you do the Disclaimer
Kai: Hn......Disclaimer: Tala'sTwinSister owns nothing except Rika, Riku, Jason, Riley and other Oc's in later chps.
TTS: good job Kai....Tala your next
Tala: -sighs- fine Plz R&R! or she'll never update again!
Kai: and if you flame she'll take them and flame you back and or burn your house down
TTS: -grins-
Tala: -looks at TTS- she will too.
TT: PLZ R&R LATTA PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TalasTwinSister on June 11, 2006, 8:55:45 AM

TalasTwinSister on
TalasTwinSisteri edited 'Rika's POV' at the ending ok? and i just found chp. 2 and it's gonna start with Tala's POV ^______^

Midnight_Crow on June 10, 2006, 8:32:01 PM

Midnight_Crow on
Midnight_Crowheyhey! Cool story. Drop by my profile and tell me when you get the next chapter up!

Spike_Schinizzle on June 10, 2006, 5:47:11 PM

Spike_Schinizzle on
Spike_SchinizzleCOOL!!! KEEP WRITING!!! and let me know when you put ur next Chappie up!!!

Spike .S.