Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Tala, P.E, Lunch, and New People

Rika is a normal girl with a stupid older brother and loving Friends, but since Tala got her(and him) expelled from thier old school and Kai's in her life she'll never be the same (or will she? O_o) KaixOC, TalaxOC and more ^_^ Chapter 2 is now up!!!

Chapter 2 - Tala, P.E, Lunch, and New People

Chapter 2 - Tala, P.E, Lunch, and New People
TTS: YO!! thank you to the people that reviewed ^__^ i was happy you liked chp 1 so here's chp 2!!
Tala: and finally i get to talk and think...
TTS:....yeah ok so on to the next chp!!! oh and by the way i edited the first chp under Rika's POV kk? and tala's POV starts when Rika enters the Classroom ^__^

-------

Tala's POV

I watched a girl with shoulder lenght amber hair with red tips walk in to my Math class 'hmmm....she's cute' "Class we have a new student today her name's Rika"said Ms.Fink 'I think i know her....' "I'm Rika Ishtar, I'm 18 and..." she said as she looked around the roomand looked at...me!? 'Wha-?! why is she looking at me!!' Rika muttered something. Kill....Certain....Red Head??....well i'm the only...red...head...SHE'S TALKING ABOUT ME!!! whoa wait did she say Ishtar....AHH!!! she' the one that got exspelled with me!!!!' i thought...err...freaked out?...umm what ever. I turned and looked at her cause she was sitting behind me.

Normal POV

Rika stuck her tounge out at Tala "i remember you except you have different color hair...." he said "wooow! i did? i didn't notice!!" she said sarcastically. "Sarcastic dog" he muttered "dumbass red head..." she muttered back. "Rika....shut up" said her brother Riku which sat behind her. "nah i don't wanna or have to" rika said Riku sighed and Tala shook his head. (A/N: i'm fast forwarding to 3rd per. and yes in this High school they have Periods. ^^)

P.E!

Rika sighed as she walked into the girls locker rooms to put up her stuff. "greaaaat we're running the track today." Rika said and growled as she walked to the NE track. Riley ran up to her "Ello!!" riley said "Hey Ri!" rika said with a smile "why do we have to run the track today!" Riley whined and Rika nodded. Jason walked in between them and put his arms around their shoulders "because we have a perverted coach that just wants to watch the girls run around the track what else??" he said. "ok this school's starting to sound like the other school i was at!!" she said. Jason just laughed. soon the coach blew his whistle "Ok people do 3 laps around the track now!" he said. A few students groaned and some sighed and started to run "well...i'm walking" rika and riley said at the same time. Jason looked at them "ok you two are too alike ok? so quit! oh and i'd start running if i where you...but i'm not!" he said as he took off running. "Hikari! Ishtar! start running or will i have to make you start running?" the coach said with a perverted smile "ok and now it's time to save our asses and start running!!" rika said as her and riley started running and soon caught up with Jason "scary coach~" riley said in a sing song voice and Rika nodded. Jason shook his head "i warned you didn't i?" he said "yea so what?" rika said. Soon they finished their 3 laps and the coach blew the whistle as a singal that the period was over. Rika sighed 'ok i have to quit sighing....' she thought as she walked to her next period.....Reading/Lunch 'Mmmmm....Lunch' she thought as she walked thought the classroom doors.


Lunch! YAY!!!

As soon as Rika got her lunch she walked to a table/booth and sat down soon her friends plus two new people she didn't know arrived and sat down too. The two new people that Rika didn't know where both Guys. Jason smiled "ok Rika time to introduce you to these Two the blonde one is Miguel." Jason said and pointed to him. Miguel had blonde hair with Silver-ish eyes, he wore brown-ish fingerless gloves, an aqua-ish shirt with a white open jacket thing with some black on it, brown-ish pants, and black, white, and gold shoes. (A/N: sorry i love using Ish on things i can't descride anyway thing of his Outfit in the Anime ^__^) He smiled and said "hello". Rika nodded and said "hey" Then Jason pointed to a Orange haired Boy and said "and he's Brooklyn". Rika looked at Brooklyn he wore red fingerless gloves, a long white/gloden/dark blue trench coat thing, white pants and brown shoes. On his left ear he had a golden earing too. Brooklyn nodded a hello and Rika nodded back. "ok Rika was what are we planning in that small brain of yours today?" Jason asked with a small smirk "Weeellll....a small little prank on Ivanov and Hiwatari..." she said with a sly grin.
-------
TTS: well i'm gonna stop it right there cuz i can't think of anymore things to add to this ^__^
Tala: whoa i did freak out...
Kai: and called Rika Cute
Tala: -slaps forhead- Ack!!! i did!!!!
TTS: -laughs- it's ok Tala soo...who's doing the Disclaimer today...?
Kai: -points to Tala-
Tala: -points to Kai-
TTS: ---____--- Tala do it
Tala: -sigh- Fine Tala'sTwinSister does NOT own Beyblade just her OCs....and the plot....and the school....and the teachers....and---
TTS and Kai: OK WE GET IT SO SHUT UP!!!
Tala: -wolf-ish grin-
TTS: Kai...from now on your doing the disclaimer....
Kai:....
TTS: ok...Plz R&R people!!!! Ja Ne!!!
Tala: BYE!!!!!! -Runs around-
Kai:...great his Hyper that's why
TTS: h-he...ate ALL My Candy!!!!!!!! TALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Runs after him-
Kai: umm...People just Review and....she's update faster.... -sneaks off so Tala doesn't notice him-

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Midnight_Crow on June 13, 2006, 2:17:33 AM

Midnight_Crow on
Midnight_Crowyay! Miguel and Brooklyn! Cant wait for the next chapter!

Spike_Schinizzle on June 12, 2006, 9:31:56 PM

Spike_Schinizzle on
Spike_Schinizzle... MORE MORE MORE!!!! *jumps around in circles* and keep me updated on new chaps!!!!!



Spike .S.

BlackDranzer223 on June 12, 2006, 9:42:10 AM

BlackDranzer223 on
BlackDranzer223pleas write more!!

TalasTwinSister on June 12, 2006, 8:37:10 AM

TalasTwinSister on
TalasTwinSister>_< sorry about the lines in the first three things i tried to remove them cuz on the thing i typed it on it didn't have the lines but on here it does >_