Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Kross Row-ds (*Cross Roads*) is a popular up and coming team that is made up of 6 girls that want a chance to take 1st place in the current world tournament that is coming up in London. Kai/OC, Tala/OC, and more =3

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
London, England

A Girl with red hair with neon orange underneath glanced around the airport and growled.

“People not bothering to pick up their phones”

Her vibrant green eyes outlined lightly with black stood out. She wore a black tank top with a mesh back that showed off her tattoo of an angry fierce fiery shadow of a fox baring its fangs. Her white jeans hung snugly on her waist with two belts that crossed in the back; one was green and the other black. Black trainers were worn on her feet; on her hands there was bright green fingerless gloves and a white and silver chocker that clung to her neck with a chip with a fox on it.

She hiked up her tattered messenger bag that was starting to fall off her shoulder and started walking.

When she walked out of the airport her earrings shined brightly just like her rings on her right hand when she ran her hand through her hair they caught the light. She whistled and a taxi rolled up next to her. She opened the door and got in.

“Where to?” the driver asked

“North 25th Street” The driver nodded and took off.

The girl closed her eyes as she sighed ‘I have no idea why she called me and demanded that I come and visit them. Besides their some family if they don’t answer the phone and don’t come to pick me up….

“Umm…Miss we are here” The driver looked at her oddly before asking if she was ok.

The girl opened her eyes and nodded before handing the driver the amount her owed and got out.

“Wow nice place…but defiantly not as big as the one in Russia” she muttered as she stared at the huge mansion in front of her. She started walking up the long driveway and finally made it to the front door. ‘At least I don’t have tons of bags, just my messenger bag…’ the girl though as she didn’t bother to knock on the door and walked right in. The fist time she heard when she walked in was Laughing coming from somewhere in front of her and someone talking, probably on the phone, to her right. She pondered for a minute and decided to go right. It was a huge living room type thing with a girl walking around talking on her cell phone to someone.

The girl was the same age as her, 19, and she looked just like her too except she had bright orange hair with red underneath and orange-ish red eyes. She wore a red tank top with black jeans and white shoes. On her hands were white fingerless gloves and around her neck was a simple black chocker.
The girl stopped walking as her eyes landed on the other girl leaning against the wall.

“…Jaelyn?” her orange-ish red eyes blinked a few times to make sure she wasn’t seeing things.

The other girl smirked as she watched the other one. “Why hello Jaidyn…”

Jaidyn quickly muttered a ‘bye’ to the person on the phone and walked over to Jaelyn. “Man it’s been forever” Jaidyn grinned and her and Jaelyn hugged. Jaelyn nodded “yeah and you haven’t changed one bit either.” Jaidyn laughed “same to you Sis”

Both the girls raised an eyebrow as they heard laughter coming from the kitchen. Jaelyn instantly knew one of the laughs and she grinned.

“What is or who is Carmellia talking to?” Jaidyn shrugged before replying, “Let’s go see”

The two girls walked down the hall and peered in.

Carmellia had strawberry blonde hair up in a messy bun and emerald eyes. Carmellia glanced at the two faces looking at her from behind the corner of the wall and did a double take.

“Whoa!! I’m I seeing doubles of Jaidyn now?”

The two guys that she was talking to turned around and looked at the two girls that were looking at them in curiosity. The one that was leaning against the counter had bright fiery red hair that was slicked back with two strands that hung in his icy blue eyes. He wore a simple black shirt and white jeans. The other one that was sitting on the counter in front of the island bar thing in the middle of the kitchen glanced at the two and moved his head back so it rested on the cabinets. He had slate gray hair in front and navy blue in the back. He wore a black shirt with some random band that Jaelyn couldn’t see and a pair of black jeans with a chain belt.

“No you’re not” The two guys said

“Are you sure?” Carmellia raised an eyebrow at the two.

“If you where why would we be seeing both of them?” The two-tones one replied and looked at Carmellia.

She sighed as the Red head laughed, “You’re right” as soon as she said that the two girls walked in. Jaidyn walked around the bar type thing and stood next to Carmellia and Jaelyn leaned against the counter in front of Carmellia.

“You remember Jaelyn, right?” Jaidyn glared at Jaelyn as she snorted and muttered some thing like “I bet you she doesn’t"

Carmellia slapped her forehead “Oh snap! I forgot that you came in today, sorry”
Jaelyn waved her hand “S’ok I don’t care, I just wish people learn to pick up their stupid phones

Carmellia pointed at Jaidyn “Blame her, not me!”

Jaelyn laughed lightly “sooo…. where’s the old hag that wanted me to come here?”

Carmellia glared at Jaelyn, as Jaidyn laughed, “Don’t call her that!”

Jaelyn opened one of her green eyes and looked at Carmellia before replying, “Why?”

The blonde growled, “It’s not nice!”

Jaelyn finally opened at other eyes and slammed her palms on the counter causing the Two-toned guy to open his eyes and stare at her. “Its not nice…Well It’s not effing nice to leave a five year old in Russia with total strangers!” Jaelyn shot back at her and silenced Carmellia with a death glare. Jaelyn took a deep breath before stuffing her hand into her pockets “So…anyway….where’s mom?”

Carmellia sighed in defeat “Indoor pool, 3rd door on your right”

Jaelyn nodded before she took another look at the two guys and looked back at Carmellia with a ‘what-are-they-doing-here’ look. “Oh yeah Jaelyn, Jaidyn this is Tala Ivanov, and Kai Hiwatari”

Jaelyn nodded and muttered a reply of “Jaelyn Kovosa” She noticed Carmellia twitch at that name and snickered. “Don’t you mean Sorano?” Carmellia said. Jaelyn snorted again “Like hell I don’t, screw Sorano, my last name has always been Kovosa” She said before walking to the indoor pool.

Carmellia looked down at Jaidyn “You’re in charge of her, I now refuse”

Jaidyn looked at her like she was crazy. “Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! What why me?! You know damn well I can NOT control her”

“It’s because you’re her twin sister that is why I release you to you hun”

“But—“

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!” a loud scream filled the mansion.

Carmellia and the other 3 went to the indoor pool where the scream came from. When they arrived Jaelyn had a small fox like grin on her face as she was crouched by the side of the pool holding a small glass of what looked like red wine. Carmellia looked at their mother who was currently under the overturned raft in the pool.

“I’m going to kill you, you lil wench” Their mother growled and narrowed she eyes at Jaelyn. Jaidyn shook her head “What happened?” She asked but she basically had a good idea what happened. “She flipped the raft over!!”

“Come off your high horse Misty How the hell can I do that when I’m over here and you’re over there” Jaelyn replied with a smirk as she stood up and placed the glass on a near by table. “I don’t know!! But you did, because that's MY glass!”

Jaelyn was about to reply but a familiar voice of a ring tone stopped her.

‘If you let me I could
I'd show you how to build your fences
Set restrictions, separate from the world
The constant battle that you hate to fight
Just blame the limelight
Don't look up
Just let them think there's no place else you'd rather be’


Jaelyn glanced at her screen on the lime green phone that flashed ‘Ashlynn’

“Hello?”

“Jaelyn!!”

“Yeah?”

“I’m on my way to London~!”

“Seriously?”

“Totally dude”

“Who else is with you?”

“Just Rikiya and Anita but Lacey is currently in Texas for a Ming Ming concert.”

“Doesn’t she know that she’s coming to England?”

”yeah but oh well she’ll be there later but I was just calling to tell you that”

Jaelyn smirked “Kross Row-ds will kick @$$ in the tournament again”

“Totally but anyway I’ll call you when we’re here k”

“’ight later” Jaelyn said and hung up

“So Jaelyn can I talk to you real quick” Jaidyn asked. Jaelyn who was watching in amusement as her “mother” tried to get out of the pool but failed tore her gaze away for her to Jaidyn “You’re talking to me now are you not?”

Jaidyn sighed “In private stupid”

Jaelyn smiled and soon replied "Sure"

-----------

Here's the end of chapter 1, I originally had waayyyyyyy more on this chapter but the disk i had it on wont go because it said it has to be reformatted TT__TT which sucks because I had a lot of stories on there too but oh well =/

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shewolf2118 on February 11, 2009, 8:40:35 AM

shewolf2118 on
shewolf2118nice start ^^