Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

My Brother Tala gose away and sie's and i try to find out how and why.

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


Icy Love



T
his is a story about my life, an how it changed almost instantly with one change of events and occurrences that are very strange to me and my brothers view. It all started when I first started Beyblading. Tala, my brother and the proud Blitzkrieg Boyz leader, had just given me my first blade and I was so excited to try it out since he had made a promise to me that if I ever beat him in a beyblade match he would spend a whole day with me or help me train. As months, turned into years it never happened. Spencer would always laugh in my face or Ian would call me a weakling and then there came Bryan he would take my blade away, keep it held in the air and taunt me with it. For some strange reason, I did not care, because I knew Tala loved me some were. Then one day we were at the carnival an this man with purple hair came up to my brother and started talking to him. When Tala came back he said he would be going away for awhile. Then told me to go home. So I did, confused though. Not knowing that would be the last time I saw my brother for a long, long time.



Chapter 2 Passions way of telling,



It was strange I had not seen my brother nor any of his team mates for over three years. He left when I was only ten an now when I'm thirteen he still hasn't came back. I wondered if I ever would see him again. By now I had my own team “Element Blades”. Me, the one of light and the team leader. Riku the one of darkness. Kakho the one of the forest. That was my team; an how bad I wanted to tell Tala. 78,945 miles north of were I was, Tala was training in the Biovolt Co. for a guy named Boris an another named Voltaire. The next day I decided to get up early to start training, but before I started I looked at one of the pictures on my night stand and said “Were are you Tala”. I got in the shower then got out at a nock at the door. It was a messenger. I'm here to speak to Jenna Valkov. This is her. Oh…Ok back to the point may I come in? Yes you may. Now what is it you want to tell me? Well it's going to be hard. There was an accident with your brother. What... What about him! Well let's just say a few words to describe it now. No! Tell me what happened she said while getting up out of her chair, and ran over to a picture of her beloved brother. What ever, well he was training with his team for Biovolt, and one day it was very snowy there was a cliff up ahead were they were training. Tala was on the edge while training Wolborg and the cliff got so weak, well it collapsed. Get out of my house! One more thing they recovered his blade and even know they said for them to keep it, I think it's better off with you. We're really sorry about what happened, good night Miss Valkov.











Chapter 3 Darkness surrounding pain





My heart was hurting bad. I had not left Talas' room the whole afternoon, I put his blade on a cushioned padded stand with two candles beside it and one of my faviriote pictures of Tala. I was praying right in front of it when all of a sudden,
a figure appeared out of no were. I was still crying at that time, when it got so cold ant then I looked behind me and….. TALA!!! I awoke in a cold sweat, knowing it was just a dream, or should I say a nightmare. I was in his room, still. The weird thing was that a note was on his nightstand. I scrambled to my feet reaching for it, reading the title, and then carefully, very carefully pulled off the wax which concealed it. Then on the inside of it was some thing horrifying. It was a nightmare; it was to me from…. Tala. I pondered in my thoughts for at least an hour or two. How I finally broke the silence, reading it an to say it out loud.

Drear Jenna,

You have probably heard that I am dead. Go to the spot I died at and look

for my belt.

Sincerely,

Tala Valkov a.k.a. your brother.

How can this be? Some one is trying to kid me. That's it. Oh… Curiosity got me in trouble once before, and it's about to do it again.





Differences Can be alike, if wanted.



First thing I did was run out into the furious blizzard, Acting stupid yet again. Trying to beat the worst part of the storm, I ran fast to Kais house, Hoping he would be awake. When I got
I tried to let my breath catch up to me, when every thing went black and I fell forward. I landed in some bodies arms and went to sleep still restless from running; I surely thought I was dead from the bitter cold. A warm voice I awoken to… I thought it was Tala, but when every thing goes blurry who wouldn't. It was Kai I was awakening to. I was probably under all the blankets he had. I was flaming up. I probably deserved for running to kais house and awakening him. Then I saw what he was wearing, that made me really blush. He was in a pair of boxers and no top, the site of seeing him without face paint was surprising. He gave me a cup of hot chocolate and a warm towel for the melting ice. He asked why I did that. The talk lasted about an hour, he told me a lot about Biovolt, there were also thing that he said I never knew about my brother. That night was long and sad I was so quit. I finally went to sleep and started having painful memories about Tala and me. How he used to carry me when I was little and the time we built a snowman. I don't know why but I couldn't wake up no matter how hard I tried. I was mesmerized, about again my beloved brother, Tala.











Chapter 5. The fabrics of connections connect us in some strange way.





I awake and beginning to pack, and embraced for the journey up ahead. I was already nervous, not to mention scared to what I might find buried under the snow
. “You scared?” Huh. What? A little. Then something strange happened, a tear rolled down my face. Then another strange thing happened, Kai was holding me and running his hands through my mineral hair, my crystal blue eyes looking into his grayish eyes. They were worried and comforting. Then I found myself on the bed, still in Kais arms, leaning into his chest crying. “Shh…. It's going to be ok. It's going to be ok Jenna” I was nodding in agreement when I looked into his eyes one more time and saw flickering of light. Then my eyes widened as he kissed me, and I leaned in. I was speechless. He got up and told me to pack lightly. So I did finish packing, BLUSHING, the whole dang time. We were at the spot. My heart determined to find his belt. When we came to the spot he fell at. I felt ill and my eye's turned a glowing silver color. What I saw made me cry out for Tala and I started running towards the edge. Then Kai went into action, grasped me and held me down. I was still crying out, still seeing Tala falling “TALA NO!!!!!!” I started to cry, but I saw were the cloth went. Then I scrambled to my feet as Kai lifted me up. “Jenna are you ok? I mean you ran for the cliff edge, screaming for Tala. Do you have a fever?” he said as he put his hand on my head. I started to walk towards the edge again, and their it was in a wolfs paw print. “I found it Kai” I said weakly.





An angle is with me… but what one is it good or bad?



I brought his belt back home. When I entered the house, there was a massage on the answering machine. So I pressed play, Aloud high pitch screech soon fallowed, then a voice…. Talas' voice came. Jenna now that you have found my belt, you need to go to the Abby. Do be careful. Hmmm. Tala I will. Then the phone rang. Hello? Hi Jenna this is Kai of course .Would you be able to stay at my house for awhile. Why. Jenna I don't like you being there all alone. Oh... Ok I'll be over in a few minutes. See you. When I got in my room to pack, It' was freezing then there was a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw!!!



















My suicidal commit



TALA!!!!!!!! I leaned into his chest crying. “It's ok Jenna, I'm here now.” I continued crying. “I missed you Tala, I was worried that you were really dead.” He stroked my back seven more times before I fell asleep in his arms. I awoke with out him there, my bags packed for me. My heart was pounding when I found a piece of his hair on the bed. “So he is still alive.” When I stepped out side, it was snowing very lightly. I headed for Kais house. When I got there he was waiting for me out side scarf following him in the wind. “Were you been Jenna?!” “No were”

I smirked a little smile.
“Go into my room I'll be in there in a minute” I shrugged and headed up into his room. I accidentally fell asleep. When I woke it was around eleven or twelve, I couldn't tell, but when I felt Kai asleep right beside me leaning his whole body against mine, I blushed furiously. He was asleep. I wiped his face paint off. Hey Kai are you awake? He moaned and opened his eyes. “What of it?” Well I know How Tala Died! What?

He committed suicide.
Jenna? Yet I feel he's still alive. A tear rolled down my face, and he noticed it. “You don't need to hide it.” Kai said in a complete calming voice. I snuggled into his chest and said “Hide what?” He kissed me slightly, pulled me on top of him, and broke the kiss, smirked, then fell asleep. I had an erg to do some thing to him. I started to rub his head while he moaned load. I fell asleep on his chest.









My love and affections… For my brothers
heart…





When I awoke again it was four in the morning. I felt Kais body heat flowing of him. I smiled to see such a familiar face. I got up stretched, then headed down the hall. I heard a creek in the floor. I looked down the stairs


as a cold chill went down my back when I saw the front door was opened even know that Kai had locked it at night. I walked down the stairs to close it. After I closed it there was a crash in the living room. I walked in there not knowing what I was going to see. When I saw the fire place was lit and some one was standing in front of it. I walked over there because they had a cape on. I placed my hand on my shoulder and said “Who are you.”
Hum… It seems your forgotten your own brother. “WHAT!!!” He turned around and I saw. “tala” I said softly. I started to cry. “Hey now, what have I told you about crying.” I guess Kai heard and Tala most have known the fire went out and he looked me in the eye and disappeared. “Jenna were are you” I fainted as one more tear fell from my eye.













Into the Abby and back again…




It was morning, the sun peeking through the window and Kai asleep in the chair by his bed. Just then his phone rang, I answered it. “Hello?” “Hi is Kai there?”
Rays voice said. “He's asleep right now, He's earned it.” “Ok, well tell him I'll be there in an hour.” “Ok bye” Kai was stirring in his sleep now. I didn't want every body to be in this, this was my problem and my problem alone. I picked up my bag and closed the door behind me, never to look back again. “Good bye Kai” I went to the train station to take me to Moscow, knowing this might be the end of me. When I got to the Abby, I snuck around a bit. Then I saw him. The one who took Tala away. Humm.. It seems we have a visitor. He had spotted me with the devilish eyes in the back of his head. So you're the little girl that was with Tala that morning. Yet you remind me so much of him. /could she be the sister of him/ So what of it bastard. You killed Tala. “How could I have” Don't touch me! He killed himself to stay away from you Jenna. No that's not true. Yes it is. I started to cry as I fled to the woods crying still.





The day died as a human and lived AS A DEMON




I continued to run not knowing were I was heading. I tripped and fell landing in a snow drift tears freezing against my cheeks. The snow got heavier and heavier. Then their was a sharp howl. I saw a wolf figure with angel wings and tails on its paws. It grabbed my blade that Tala had given me. It ran fast and took flight through the air howling ferociously. I kept on running watching it till it landed on a tree stump that was in the middle of a lake with three water falls leading in it. Their were other stumps as well like stepping stones toward the big stump. In carved in the tree next to me were words in Russian were these words “Only the chosen one may pass with out braking the ice that hold the stumps” I gulped “I have to get that blade, it's the only thing that connects me to Tala.” So with out thinking I stepped out onto the ice covered stumps. Then my eyes glowed silver yet again, I kept on stepping and I couldn't stop no matter what I tried, My arms reached down on the ice and I saw a bit beast.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Talassis on November 2, 2005, 11:28:22 AM

Talassis on
TalassisI think i did a lil good on this but still for those people that hate Boris, Give a load shout and leave a comment. Boris is in trouble in the next couple of chapters.