Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Stalking through the Corn

Raven is gifted with great power. Throughout her life as a Teen Titan member, she has done great deeds with them. But now that they have faced the Scarecrow, something has gone awry with Raven. Something so terrible she could destroy the entire city... along with the Titans.

Chapter 2 - Stalking through the Corn

Chapter 2 - Stalking through the Corn
9:15 P.M: Cornfield.
Raven is about a mile away from her comrades, floating above the corn. There are Scarecrows all over the place, but only one can be real.
-This is ridiculous.Using her telekinetic powers, Raven tears off kilograms of corn from the soil, desperate to find the Scarecrow. Then a familiar voice crackles from behind.
-Hey kid, looking for this? the Scarecrow presents Raven's cloak. Raven's eyes glow white and flies at maximum speed towards the Scarecrow. Fatal mistake: the Scarecrow at Raven's faces a powdered sponge which blinds her. Then he jumps from his perch and Raven crashes into it, knocking her unconscious.
-Oh what a stunt, you might have to settle for the bronze. And Scarecrow makes his escape into the night.Then the titans find Raven on the ground still unconscious.
-Raven, no! Cyborg holds his scanner above Raven's forehead:
-She's alive, but she's suffered quite some injuries to her back and head. She needs medical care.Robin doesn't hesitate:
-Starfire, bring Raven back to the tower. Fly fast but carefully. Everyone else, we're going after the Scarecrow. Beast Boy, try to find his scent.
-No problem dude, he left evidence.Beast Boy approaches the sponge that was hurled at Raven, but Robin quickly grabs Beast Boy back before he transforms.
-Don't inhale it; there may be fear toxins on those.
Beast Boy thinks a few seconds: -How do you know… oh right, long time ago. Robin looks back at the sponge:
-What is this doing here? (Pause) Oh no.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment