Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Emotional Mayhem

Raven is gifted with great power. Throughout her life as a Teen Titan member, she has done great deeds with them. But now that they have faced the Scarecrow, something has gone awry with Raven. Something so terrible she could destroy the entire city... along with the Titans.

Chapter 3 - Emotional Mayhem

Chapter 3 - Emotional Mayhem
8:00 A.M: Titans Tower Starfire is at Raven's side in the same room where Robin was kept in "Haunted". The Cardio meter bleeps in the quiet room. Then the rest of the Titans enter the room through the slide door. Starfire turns around and approaches:
-Have you caught the Scarecrow?
Cyborg looks away:-Guy vanished. He must've had a vehicle waiting somewhere.
Beast Boy then approaches Raven and looks down at her:-How is she doing?
-Raven has not wakened up yet. I fear her head may have suffered quite some damage.
Robin then takes a Q-tip and brushes it on Raven's nose. He collects a strange powder and puts it in the analyser. Within seconds, the results come out as a recite.  As Robin reads the result:
-Friends, Raven has awakened.
Raven has indeed woken up and looks around her. Then Robin has realised the worse:
-Titans, stay away from her!
Cyborg does not understand:-Yo man, what are you talking about?
But Robin had the rights to fear the situation. Thus Raven has inhaled a fear toxin from the sponge that the Scarecrow threw at her. Through her eyes, nothing was the same. She was in a dungeon, surrounded by strange demons, and her father Trigon. Though they were in reality the Titans, she couldn't tell them apart. Ravens eyes grew bright and her clothes turned yellow.
-Stay away from me! Stay back! Raven was out of control. Her powers driven by the fear started to tear apart the room. Glass shattered in all directions and sparks flew from the walls. Robin knew that if Raven would not calm down, she could destroy the entire city.
-Starfire, Cyborg, take her down.
Both Titans grabbed Raven by her arms, only to be shot backwards into the walls. The walls were still sparking, and fissures started to appear. Robin hesitates, but grabs something out of his belt, and aimed at Raven:
-This is for your own good Raven.
Robin shoots a tranquiliser into Raven's neck, and she fell to the ground, unconscious again. The Titans got up and the room got quiet once more.They brought Raven back to the room where she was kept to safety from Slade and Trigon's minions (see episode: The End part 1). She was tied up in chains to the wall, not the perfect sight for the titans.
-Please, must we tie her up this way? Asked Starfire.
-Raven has inhaled a dose of fear toxin from her Scarecrow. And now she is under permanent fear, everything she sees is whatever petrifies her. I was able to give her some tranquiliser to keep her asleep, but it won't last long.
Beast Boy asked:-How much time?
Robin made the calculations and replied:-An hour, two at the most.
Everyone was stunned; it's only a matter of time until everything starts all over again.
-Ok then, what do we do to pass the time? Cyborg joked.
-Well here's where some relief comes. Scarecrow is really dumb; he surely has the antidote with him, probably waiting for a ransom. But he's going to regret all he did. Robin answered.
-Big time! Beast Boy followed. So where do we find this Scarecrow?
-I can only theorise, but I have a good idea where.
Robin rushed out of the room into the living room, and everyone followed. On the computer, Robin opened a file with a picture of the remains of Professor Chang's laboratory.
-There he is.
-Robin, how are you so sure the Scarecrow dwells there. Starfire questioned.
-It is the nearest laboratory to the bank in the cornfields. And the rocks in that cliff contain several elements which he could use for his potions.
-Dude, next time, use simple words. Beast Boy complained.
-Yeah, BB has the brain the size of a bird's! Cyborg joked.
-Titans go! As everyone leaves through the door, Starfire grabs Robin's shoulder.
-Robin, I wish to stay here with Raven. She is defensless.
-Starfire, you are aware that you are putting yourself in danger. She could tear the tower apart.
-Robin, Raven is still our friend. I could not fight knowing she is alone.Robin remains speechless for a while:
-Take care of yourself Starfire.They hugged, and then went their separate ways.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment