Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Grab n' Go Antidote

Raven is gifted with great power. Throughout her life as a Teen Titan member, she has done great deeds with them. But now that they have faced the Scarecrow, something has gone awry with Raven. Something so terrible she could destroy the entire city... along with the Titans.

Chapter 4 - Grab n' Go Antidote

Chapter 4 - Grab n' Go Antidote
9:15 A.M: Scarecrow lair September 21st [the first day of autumn].
 
The Titans finally reached the laboratory. It took them an hour to get there, so they have to find the antidote quickly if they want to return before Raven does anymore damage. It was cloudy outside and relatively dark. Cyborg took out his shoulder flashlight and looked around:
-Ok, now that we're here, how do we get in?
Robin moved towards a flat rocked and pushed it. It revealed a secret hallway, undamaged.
-You have forgotten guys, I've been here before.
The three of them ran inside, down a long, sinister corridor. It was dark inside, there were no lights, Cyborg was the only source of visibility. Then Beast Boy fell to the ground, moaning about his bootee hurting. Robin got to his knees and picked up a test-tube (which BB slipped on), inside it were little drop of a coloured chemical.
-We're here. Robin declared.
-And you're a little early; I was not expecting you for a while. Echoed a dark voice.
-Scarecrow, reveal yourself.
There was a pause. Water drips could be heard close by.
-I'm right here! Scarecrow sneaked behind the Titans and knocked Robin to the floor.Cyborg diploid his arm weapon, but could not get a fix on the quick villain. The Scarecrow climbed on a perch which resembles a ship's crow's nest.
-You boys are early for Halloween, but I'm gonna give you your candy anyway.
He threw cherry bombs and sends the Titans flying. In mid air, Beast Boy turned into a hawk, flew above the Scarecrow's head. Before he could do anything, Beast Boy turned into a Mammoth and knocked the Scarecrow back to ground level. A capsule fell from his hand towards Cyborg. He picked it up and deployed his analyser.
-Robin, the chemicals in this pill are somewhat equal to those on the sponge. I bet this is the antidote.
Robin showed quick relief on his face and gave the order:
-Titans fall back.
As the Titans retreated, Scarecrow made an attempt to get up but Beast Boy who has tuned into a lion jump on his back and made his escape.
-Have a nice fall.
Scarecrow grew angrier at the minute. He could not admit defeat to a group of teenagers. He limped towards a large shadow:
-Muahahahahahahahaha!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment