Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Shock

Raven is gifted with great power. Throughout her life as a Teen Titan member, she has done great deeds with them. But now that they have faced the Scarecrow, something has gone awry with Raven. Something so terrible she could destroy the entire city... along with the Titans.

Chapter 5 - Shock

Chapter 5 - Shock
9:48 A.M: Downtown Jump City
Robin was driving his motorcycle, Cyborg and Beast Boy in the T Car, both high above the speed limit. But they could not deal with the law now, there was much more to worry about.
-There's the tower! Come on team, we're almost there!
But just as relief and satisfaction grew among the boys, an explosion knocked Robin off his vehicle an on the road. Robin tumbled down the street several times before crashing into a street light. He was badly wounded, he was conscious but could not get up, and he was in pain. He realised in shock that the pill has flew out his belt and is rolling towards a sewer hole. Then the T Car pulled over and out came Cyborg and Beast Boy.
-Yo Robin, you ok?
-The antidote!
But it was too late. The capsule fell down into the sewers and dissolved in the filthy waters. The Titans were in great shock, a shock never felt in their lives. Their one chance to save Raven from her own destruction has gone with the flow.They looked above their shoulder and spotted the Scarecrow in command of a well armed military helicopter. The villain grabbed a microphone and yelled:
-You have attempted to ruin my plans for the last time Robin! And now you will face the ultimate price. A first class seat inside the grave!
The Scarecrow pressed a red button and deployed two missiles. 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment