Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - You must win this fight

Raven is gifted with great power. Throughout her life as a Teen Titan member, she has done great deeds with them. But now that they have faced the Scarecrow, something has gone awry with Raven. Something so terrible she could destroy the entire city... along with the Titans.

Chapter 6 - You must win this fight

Chapter 6 - You must win this fight
50 A.M: Titans Tower Starfire is lying beside Raven, anxious for her friends to return fast. She fears that the choice she makes might cost her life. She then got up and placed her hand on Raven's forehead, looking for signs of a fever. Suddenly, Raven started to glow very brightly like a sun, blinding Starfire, who was then transported inside Raven's mind. Starfire opened her eyes to see a dark Raven meditating. The background echoes Raven's spell (Azerath Metrion Zinthos). Then Raven spoke:-Starfire?-Raven! Are you undamaged?-My powers Starfire, they're out of control. I can't control them.-Fear not Raven, Robin and the boys are gonna return with an antidote, you will be cured anytime now.-They're not going to make it.-What?-I can still sense them. They have been attacked by the Scarecrow. The Antidote was destroyed.-(gasp) Then you must try to free yourself!-I can't, the fear, it's too powerful. I cannot fight it.-Friend, you once said that we could not defeat Trigon. And we have, thanks to you.-But this is nothing like Trigon. This time it's something within me.-I know you can fight it, you are a great fighter.-I'm trying, it's too powerful.-Then take some of my energy, reinforce yourself and win this fight.A green glow escaped from Starfire's eyes into Raven's. As Raven became more powerful, the entire dimension collapse and Starfire fell into an abyss. She later woke up on the floor, weakened by the experience. She could hear a voice saying:-Rest now, I owe someone a little visit...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment