Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The final showdown

Raven is gifted with great power. Throughout her life as a Teen Titan member, she has done great deeds with them. But now that they have faced the Scarecrow, something has gone awry with Raven. Something so terrible she could destroy the entire city... along with the Titans.

Chapter 7 - The final showdown

Chapter 7 - The final showdown
:00 A.M: Downtown Jump City Beast Boy and Cyborg were running away from the Scarecrow, carrying the injured Robin. Scarecrow kept firing missiles at them.-Dude's gone mad! Yelled Cyborg.They came across an three way intersection.-Split up!Cyborg and Beast Boy went their separate ways, but the Scarecrow doesn't hesitate, and rather follows Cyborg and Robin. He set the missile aim line from 45 to 60° and fired at a parking lot. The explosion of all the vehicles knocked back Cyborg. When the smoke cleared, Cyborg realised his energy is dropping.-I really could use Raven's shields by now.The helicopter lowered a bit directly above their heads. The Scarecrow took back the microphone:-It's rather shameful to see how weak you became with the loss of your partner Robin. You and the caped crusader may be a fair game, but alone, you are nothing.Then a voice came from the direction of the tower.-He is not alone!Raven has regained consciousness, she has regained control of her emotion and is now using it to fight.-You again? Bah, I'll deal with you now and take out the pigeon later.Scarecrow deployed four missiles and aimed for Raven. Cyborg saw the danger:-Raven, get out of the way!Cyborg tried to blast the missiles with his arm cannon but his computer kept him back:-Warning, energy level dropping, must conserve energy.Cyborg could only obey and watch.-So long witch! Scarecrow fired the missiles heading directly towards Raven. But surprise, glowing bright, Raven turned the missiles into dust without even touching them. Her energy is so great. She flew towards the helicopter as Scarecrow attempted to fire more missiles, but the stock was out.-Uh oh.Raven held a black energy in her arms and threw it at the helicopter. It blew up in pieces and Scarecrow fell down through a tree, then to the ground to be covered with rotten apples.The explosion woke up Robin as he realised the presence of Raven.-Don't worry, I think she's cured. Cyborg explain.Raven flew towards the Scarecrow, who got up fast and tried to make his escape. But he blundered into elephant Beast Boy who knocked him back. Finally defeated, the fight was over.Starfire flew to the group and helped Robin up.-Thanks for saving us Raven.-You go girl!-Don't thank me; thank Starfire for helping me gaining control again.Starfire smiled. Robin got to his feet again.-Good job Starfire, good job everyone. You all did great! How bout we head for some pizza: the ideal toppings for each one of us. it's on me!Everyone cheared. Then Cyborg came up.-First things first, there's a couple of hours left till lunch, I need to get recharge and I think someone's mommy needs to see his naughty lil' boy again.He pointed at the Scarecrow lying on the ground mumbling words.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment