Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Epilogue

Raven is gifted with great power. Throughout her life as a Teen Titan member, she has done great deeds with them. But now that they have faced the Scarecrow, something has gone awry with Raven. Something so terrible she could destroy the entire city... along with the Titans.

Chapter 8 - Epilogue

Chapter 8 - Epilogue
00 P.M: Titans Tower Raven was sitting near the water, watching the sun set. A voice came from behind her.-Raven?It was Beast Boy-Beast Boy.-You alright?-Yeah. I just wish I still had my cloak back. I couldn't find it.-Well lookee here, I got something for you.Beast Boy handed Raven her cloak. Raven's eyes glittered slightly. Her trembling hands took the cloak.-Where did you find it?-Well you were right; Scarecrow did take it from you. I went back to the lab after we send him back to Arkham.-So that's why you weren't at the Pizza place. But you know, we did order a vegetarian there.-Yeah but you've been much more supportive these days so I thought I'd do you a favour instead.Raven giggled a bit and put the cloak back on her.-Raven, I'm not saying that cloak is ugly or anything, but what is so special about it?-You don't remember?-I guess not.-This is the cloak you gave me for my birthday last year. See, you wrote your name on the bottom. You must have figured out that my other cloaks were getting too small so you bought me a new one of high quality.-oh… yeah. I knew that.-Your sweet, I know you didn't mean no harm. She hugged him.-You know Raven, I think this would be the start of a beautiful friendship.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment