Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Underwater attack

Following the success of my first Teen Titans story, I decided to write my own season! And this my friends is episode 2!

Chapter 1 - Underwater attack

Chapter 1 - Underwater attack
It's night time, but the sky is illuminated by Jump City's night lights. Nearby lies Titans tower, but lights are out. The water that surrounds the tower is like a mirror, reflecting the quarter of the moon. Then out of the water emerges Aqualad's head emerges, gasping of exhuastion.
"Ugh, this is the last time I swim around the country. Next time I'll ask Cyborg for a ride" Then he notices the tower's quietness. "Quiet... lucky them. Oh well, I'll surprise them for breakfast". Aqualad then dives again. He's looking around for something, but there's nothing in sight. Nothing but the ocean floor. He grabs his comunicator and contacts back home.
"Aqualad calling Bumblebee, come in".
"Hola senior Aqualad"
"Mas, where's Bumblebee"
"Ella está dormida, ella ha estado haciendo compras todo el dia para el alimento, la ropa, más alimento y algo de champú para Speedy"
"Umm, ok... and you are awake why"
We see Mas turning around at the TV which is airing Powerpuff girls and Menos waving his arms telling Mas to not tell.
"¡Mirada del Oh en ese entonces! ¡Necesito un pelo cortar! ¡Adiós!"
"Mas wait!" But he already hung up. "Tsss, why can't you just learn english? Starfire learned it!"
Then a large swimming mass tackled Aqualad knocking him into the ocean floor. A stingray emerges from the sand, cuts Aqualad with his barb and swims in fear. "Aaaaah! This is the thanks I get for cleaning that oil spill?" But then the mass returns and knocks Aqualad down again. He tries to communicate with the animal but cannot get a fix. He is then grabbed into what feels like a bear trap and is pulled rapidly to the surface!
To be continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment