Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Titan Vacation

Following the success of my first Teen Titans story, I decided to write my own season! And this my friends is episode 2!

Chapter 2 - Titan Vacation

Chapter 2 - Titan Vacation
"C'mon Robin, the communicator hasn't rung for 2 weeks, 2 WEEKS!" Beast Boy begs.
"Beast Boy, our trip to Tokyo was an exception. We can't just leave our city defenseless because it's summer. What if someone decides to take this opportunity?"
"But Robin, we are already finished July! You have to take us to the beach" Beast Boy continues.
"We are surrounded by water Beast Boy; why don't you pretend we are at the beach in our very own Motel."
"It's not the same! There's no sand, no ice cream or hot dog stands, and there's no beautiful girls in a 6 mile radius!"
"What was that?" Raven and Starfire shouted.
"Uh..." BB mumbles.
Then Raven steps forward "But I have to agree with Beast Boy. We're sitting ducks here. Even I could... err... use one day of fun."
Beast Boy stands up and says "HA! See? If Raven wants to go that means it's really something to consider."
"Yes Robin, I have ever wanted to try out this new water outfit I bought at the mall yesterday" Starfire says.
Then Cyborg enters the living room from the automatic doors and calls "Comon' ya'll, I'm driving" Then all the Titans went running to their rooms, except for Robin.

Starfire packs 3 swimsuits, a few strange tamaranian objects, sunglasses and Silkie.
Raven takes one dark swimsuit then ask "do I really wanna do this?". She eventually packs it up along with books and suntan.
Beast Boy takes his swim suit, a guide to marine life, sunglasses, and a book titled "500 ways to impress female".
And Cyborg takes volleyball equipment, a football, a frisbee, a BBQ and inserts a microchip in his torso. A computer voice reads "Water Proof armor, engaged".

Later, the Titans caught up with Robin attaching a surfboard to the T-Car and with his own suit case. Cyborg asks "So you finally decided to come?"
"I... have to make sure my team is safe at all times" Robin replies.
"Haha, we understand" Beast Boy comments.
"Alright team, let's move out!" Cyborg calls.
They leave the tower and in a matter of minutes see Jump city smaller than it should be. "We really should have at least patrolled the city." Robin says.
"Robin, you have fought very well over time, it's time you enjoy life some more" Starfire says as she tries to comfort him.
"Yeah, nothing happened for 2 weeks now, what else could go wrong?" Beast Boy asks.
Then back at the Tower, Robin's communicator rings and reveals an Image of Bumblebee. "Robin come in: emergency!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment