Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Just a little fun

Following the success of my first Teen Titans story, I decided to write my own season! And this my friends is episode 2!

Chapter 3 - Just a little fun

Chapter 3 - Just a little fun
Cyborg parked the car under a tree. "Ok ya'll pack... hey where's BB?"
Everyone looked through the left windows and noticed Beast Boy was already far ahead.
"Are the beaches a source that makes you super fast?" Starfire asked.
"I think he's just excited" Cyborg replied.
"Titans, move" Robin said in a tone as if he was bored.
Each titan grabbed their things and headed to the changing rooms. After just entering, Robin headed for the sink and open the valve from cold water. "I just got here for 2 minutes and I can already feel the heat". Then he realized that Starfire was floating behind him. "Gaaah! Starfire, this is the men's room.
"Oh, my bad"

Later, each titan was ready to take on the waters. Since Cyborg didn't need to put on a swimsuit, he decided to put up the Volleyball net. Beast Boy grabbed the Volleyball a yelled "Dude! Let's Partay!"
Then a fierce game of volleyball started with Beast Boy and Cyborg on one side, Robin and Starfire on the other, and Raven... well, she's reading a book. At one point, Cyborg made an uppercut and the ball went flying towards Star. In return she smashed the ball towards BB, knocking him into the sand. He got up with 5 teeth missing, still laughing.

Then Robin swam in the water to exercise, until he saw a shark fin. He panicked for a second until he realized the fin was green.
Then Raven took off her sunglasses and saw that the titans were all looking over her smiling. In her head she asks "Oh great, what do they want from my powers now?" Later we're actually seeing raven making strange 3D shapes of black magic which are later covered in sand by the other. They keep doing this until they brought up the largest sand castle ever made!

Then Beast Boy headed for the waters with his surfboard but the waters were calm. But then he noticed Cyborg, Robin and Starfire out more in the ocean talking to each other. Beast Boy went to join them and started to splash Starfire. In return, she splashes BB, but so strong she is that she creates a large wave. Cyborg, Robin and BB are caught by the wave, and reapear atop of it, sitting on top of each other (like a totem) on Beast Boy's board. Raven put down her book and saw the enourmous wave heading her way. She covered her face with her book as the wave crashed on the beach. After it cleared, Cyborg and Robin were burried under sand and BB, still standing calls "Dude that was Gnarley!" as girls surrounded him. We later see Raven clinging to a palm tree saying "super".

Later things calmed again. Raven was trying to read the wet ink of her book but finally decided to throw it away. Next to her, Robin was sitting down looking at the beach. Behind them both, Beast Boy Starfire were sitting at a picnic table with Cyborg on the BBQ.
"Robin?" Raven asked, "uh... you seem kinda, worried or something".
Robin didn't reply. Then Starfire came behind him and put her arms around his neck. "Please Robin, just chear up a bit huh." Robin however was still looking at the beach. He then heard a girl scream and got up quickly. But as it turns out, a man was just carrying his girlfriend on his shoulder in the water. So Robin sat down again. "Robin relaz please, for me" Starfire asked. "Robin then finally looked at her and smiled a little. "That's better" Starfire smiled.
Then "SHAAAAARK!" Then Robin turned back and saw a large fin heading towards the beachers. "BB, you just never learn" Robin said. But then a voice called "Uh dude, I'm right here". It was Beast Boy's voice calling from behind.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment