Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Get out of the water!

Following the success of my first Teen Titans story, I decided to write my own season! And this my friends is episode 2!

Chapter 4 - Get out of the water!

Chapter 4 - Get out of the water!
Robin stared at the waters realising that the threat is real. He swung his finger and called "Titans Go!". Starfire and Raven went flying, Cyborg deployed his lazer cannon and Beast Boy ran. Robin reached down but soon realised he doesn't have his weapon belt. So he ran back to the changing rooms to get his equipment.
Cyborg was ready to fire but Beast Boy knocked him to the ground. "Dude, don't that it's just an animal."
"What's ur point?"
"It's just an innocent creature that probably hasn't eaten in so long" *sad violen music* "Desperatly swimming through a marsh of..."
"Let's just save the beachers alright?" sighed Raven.
So the titans, who are quickly joined by Robin in his uniform. Him and Cyborg shot out ropes and snatched out surfers before they are chomped by the shark. Beast Boy turns into a turtle a hides inside his shell as he is thrown inside the animal's mouth. Great Whites however, being able to rise their heads completely out of the water, swung to side to side and spat out Beast Boy who hits a young girl in the back of the head. Raven and Starfire flew above the surface and snatched other swimmers. While most saved beachers ran for their lives, a young man seeing this gets a crazy idea and runs back in the water. But his womanizing ways get him too close and the Shark grabs him. Starfire sees this and flies back to his help. She dives below the surface and snatches the man, but with the shark still clinging to his prey. Eventually the shark lets go, and it turns out the man doesn't have a scratch. "Ah my leg, I can't feel my leg! Someone perform CPR!" Robin shakes his head and as Starfire drops by, he grabs the man by the arm saying "1: don't do that again. 2: stop being over dramatic 3: don't mess with my girlfriend!" The man could only nod in response.
 
But then a young called "there's still someone out there!" As it turns out, the woman that BB was tossed to was knocked unconscious and lays floating in the water. And the dorsal fin was heading her way. Raven quickly created an energy platform and floated to her rescue. The woman however was heavy, and Raven had trouble pulling her out. The fin was coming closer and closer, with the Titans crying out. Raven still had trouble. At one point the woman was half dragged out but fell back in. The fin was still approaching, so close that the shark's teeth could be seen below the surface, ready to take a bite. "Azarath Metrion Zinthos!" Raven yelled. The woman's swimsuit glowed dark and was pulled directly out of the water. The shark desperatly launched an assault but missed its target by an inch. It dove back in the water and swam out to sea. Raven floated back to the beach with everyone chearing for her. She then noticed BB lached to the back of the woman's head in the shape of an octopus. "Nice saving" she told him.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment