Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Gone Fishin'

Following the success of my first Teen Titans story, I decided to write my own season! And this my friends is episode 2!

Chapter 5 - Gone Fishin'

Chapter 5 - Gone Fishin'
Minutes later, the beach was completely evacuated, and unhappy beachers left. The Titans were also packing their things.
"Looks like it's back to hero life" Robin said.
"Not so fast" Raven called in the background. "I've been reading Ocean biology, and the Great White Shark is not supposed to be in this area at this time of year."
Beast Boy came from behind "Maybe it was on vacation just like us".
Raven slammed her book shut "Umm yeah... except that it has no food around here".
Beast Boy turned around and mumbled "Bookworm". Then Raven's unleashed a black flare from her forehead that flew and gave BB a wedgie "Gaaaaaaaaaah".
"And to be honest", said someone offscreen "This isn't the first attack". It was the lifeguard. "A couple of weeks ago it surfaced and attacked a surfer. We thought it would leave, but it didn't. So we called a member of...". The lifeguard was then interrupted when a volleyball slammed him in the head. "Starfire then came and said "I said head is up".
Robin was shaking the lifeguard "Wake up! Wake up!" he repeated. Raven stopped him and said "I don't think that will wake him up". Robin just dropped the lifeguard and got to his feet "Alright team, someone was supposed to take care of that fish, but he failed." Cyborg came up "So looks like it's up to us to catch it and send him home!" Then Beast Boy walked under Cyborg and asked "Wait, why didn't they call us in the first place?" Robin ignored his comment "Cyborg, do you have a cage or a trap of somesort?" "I brought my Cyber Lobster Trap 200! I was gonna catch some barbecued lobster with it, but figured it ate everything here, we might as well use it to catch him."
Starfire then floated closer to the group and concluded "Now we shall need a lure!" Everyone turned to Beast Boy; "Can you turn into a seal?" Robin asked. "Why?"
***
The cage is being lowered below the surface, the door opened and Beast Boy to the back. As a seal, he thinks to himself "This is something the police could handle. Face it, Robin is a heromaniac."
Back on the surface, the titans are dressed back in their uniform and are on a sailboat, with Cyborg handling the lowering devices. Starfire grabbed Robin by his arm and asked "Was it wise to send Beast Boy to the mercy of the shark?" Robin tried to smile and put his hand on her shoulder "he'll be fine". Beast Boy moaned "the water's too cold!" Then he looked up and notice the shark passing roughly 3 feet away from the cage. The beast looked at Beast Boy with his white eyes. But instead of attacking, it vanished in the murky water. Beast Boy looked at where it was last visible and mumbled "come on big boy, you know that without my underpants I'm yummy!" Then he suddenly came to his senses and said "Woah, how am I being able to talk?" He then noticed a shadow in the water, it looked almost human. He payed close attention to the shadow and almost forgot his situation. Then he heard a loud crash from behind.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment