Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - A Titanic Struggle

Following the success of my first Teen Titans story, I decided to write my own season! And this my friends is episode 2!

Chapter 6 - A Titanic Struggle

Chapter 6 - A Titanic Struggle
The thrusts from below are so strong they shook the boat from side. Cyborg fell backwards as the pole that held the veil swung around, stricking him in the back of the head and knocks him overboard. Below, the Shark struggles in the cage trying to get a bite of Beast Boy. Unfortunatly, it breaks free of his prison and grabs Beast Boy in his Jaws.
The titans on the boat got up as they noticed the boat stopped shaking. "Robin look!" said Starfire pointing to the water. Bits of metal rose to the surface (they can float because it's Cyborg's technology ok), which are pieces of the torn cage that sheltered Beast Boy. "No!" Robin screamed in shame. As he leaned over the railing, the shark rose to the surface and spat a green turtle onboard. "He's alive" Raven sighed. "Don't ever send me down there again" Beast Boy complained.
Robin looked around him "Where's Cyborg?" Then he saw his friend roughly floating on the surface a few metres away... and the fin was heading his way. Robin quickly fired a projectile which lassoed Cyborg. He tried to reel him in but it was heavy. The others joined but the fin was getting closer. With ultimate effort, Cyborg made it to the boat's edge. They tried to pull him in but it was harder this way. The fin was only seconds away. They pulled again but he was wet and Cyborg slipped. Just as the shark was about to bite, Starfire threw everyone to the back. The shark litteraly jumped in attempt to catch them but fell on the boat, then back in the water. Its weight has damaged the boat, and it started to flood.
Beast Boy was also knocked unconscious when his head struct the wall of the cabin. Robin got up to his feet "it just gets worse and worse". Then Aqualad surface on the port side, also unconscious. Raven used her black magic to get him onboard quickly. "Aqualad? What is he doing here?" Raven asked. "He must have been called here to deal with the shark. I guess he took quite a pounding" Robin answered. "Raven, Starfire, get them to shore, they're in no condition to fight". Starfire jumped "And leave you here with that Zorgard Brimgad?". "Yeah Robin, you can't do it alone" Raven continued. Robin faced the ocean "I'm the boy wonder, this should be easy". Raven created a black disk and carried BB and Aqualad on it, while Starfire took Cyborg. As they flew away, Robin looked at the fin "it's just you and me".

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment