Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Big Bang

Following the success of my first Teen Titans story, I decided to write my own season! And this my friends is episode 2!

Chapter 7 - Big Bang

Chapter 7 - Big Bang
The fin then went underwater. Robin decides to go in the cabin to get more gadgets for his belt. He closed the door and grabbed 8 boomerangs. Suddenly the shark crashed thoguh the wall spatting water. Robin grabbed his Kung fu stick "animal or not I'm not going this way!" And he struct the shark numerous times to the eye. It suddenly broke, spilling glass all over. Robin then gazed at an S symbol where they once rested. "Slade! You work for Slade!" The Shark then plunged back in the water.
Robin then noticed the boat was sinking quickly and climbed out the window. Then he climbed to the crow's nest. He then waited. The sea was quiet and flat as a mirror. There were no seagulls.
Then splash! The Shark's head surfaced right beneath Robin. He gazed at the many teeth that were attempting to tear him appart. Robin grabbed his stick and punctured the shark in its circuits, sending sparks all over. But the jaws of the shark grabbed the stick and tore it to pieces. It then went below again.
"You coward! Your just a robot, summoned by Slade to tear us appart. But there's no animal cruelty when it comes to robots!" The fin resurfaced again further away, and was heading for Robin. The ship sank so fast the Robin was already touching the water. "Come on, open wide!" He threw a Boomerang to the Shark but it bounced on the water like a stone. He threw a second one, same thing happened. The third one sank, the fourth missed, and so on. "Blow up!" yelled Robin. When he was at his last boomerang, The Shark was only feet away, his mouth wide opened. "Say goodnight you big fat..."
Robin threw his last boomerang straight into the robot's mouth, who got caught in the gear. Bits of mechanical objects bounces everywhere, sendings sparks. Suddenly
 
BOOM!
 
The Robot exploded in millions of pieces, as a mushroom cloud replaced it. Robin looked up, and cheared for victory. Pieces of metal sank below and feel to the floor, with the boat.
 
Robin was swimming through the water as a Starfire came to his rescue. She pulled him out and they headed back to shore. "See Star, nothing can defeat the boy wonder!" I guess you're right Robin, we're doomed to hero life". "Actually Star, I think we otta take more vacations now and then".

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment