Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Author's Comment

Following the success of my first Teen Titans story, I decided to write my own season! And this my friends is episode 2!

Chapter 8 - Author's Comment

Chapter 8 - Author's Comment
Hey everyone, this is something similar to those comment some people make after tv shows... u know, like Family Guy, Simpsons or Mad TV. I'm just saying that if I could somehow direct a new Teen Titans season, It would focus on unlocking mysteries of past episodes... Who is Red X? Who is Slade? Where the heck was the Doom Patrol at the end of Season 5?
 
Alright so we have the first episode which brings a new random villain that has nothing to do with the series (season 2 and 4 did it this way too), and then an episode where we learn that Slade is gonna make another move very soon. So if I have enough time on my hands, I'll continue this until every mystery is solved.
 
So there would be like another few episodes with Slade (including the last one of the season), one with Red X, One with the Doom Patrol, and I've read on some official tv show website this guy's idea about Starfire being hired my a movie director to... well, be in movies. But Robin doesn't like the idea and get's suspicious about this movie director. Is he right, or just jealous? But then again, to avoid copyright, I'm just gonna stick with my own ideas. Oh btw, I already found a way for Slade to be defeated (for real) by Robin.
 
I hope you enjoyed this "episode" of Teen Titans. More of it... someday...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment