Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The story

Before I add more pokemon, I'd like to tell you how they would have began...

Chapter 1 - The story

Chapter 1 - The story
Due to the Team Rocket league's descending progress into stealing Pokémon, the CEO Giovanni decided it would be much easier to clone an army of Pokémon rather than sending thieves off into the wild. Slightly recreating the technology that created Mewtwo, Giovanni constructed a new laboratory for this purpose. He had assistance from Dr. Hogan, one of the only scientists who survived the Mewtwo incident. He was going to retire from the job until Giovanni promised him the cure necessary to save Hogan's dying daughter.
Hogan's first creations were the classic beginning Pokémon: Leafix, Takeriff and Icthy. When he presented them, production was halted until Hogan considered creating more powerful and aggressive Pokémon. This however was more difficult and required more energy. And if the Pokemon were created too powerful from the start their molecules wouldn't be stable enough and they'll either die or rebel, like Mewtwo did. Hogan even threw away some specimens that have not turned out successful (that's where Uanfifty was born (you'll meet him soon)).
Eventually, production found its pace once more. When Hogan was passed halfway to his goal of 150 specimens, his daughter was cured. So he secretly brought her along to work. As the project was about to end, Hogan's daughter asked him if he could create the being she drew at the hospital. At first he had to create a pre-evolved form since the being she drew was fairly complex, but he succeeded.
That made Hogan's daughter happy, but Giovanni was enraged and fired Hogan, thinking he wasn't worth it. Hogan however figured out Giovanni's evil plan and released all the Pokémon from the lab. He was then forced to hide and change his identity, since Team Rocket was out to eliminate (kill) him.
During this wild goose chase, the Pokémon settled in a new world. A wild world. A strange world where they are not welcomed... And now, they are taking over!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment