Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Character information

Shanna a 15 year old wolf demon who lives in human world. What happens when Koenma finds out that she's there and the only way she can stay in human world is to help him whenever he needs it? What missions will she go on and who will she meet?

Chapter 1 - Character information

Chapter 1 - Character information
Name: Shanna
Age: 15
DOB: August 2nd
Blood Type: B
Race: Demon
Race Specifics: Wolf Demon
Body Type: Slim and Slender but Athletic
Height: 5' 0"
Weight: 67 lbs
Eye Color: Gold
Hair Color: Black with red and silver highlights
Hair Length: Lower Back
Other Information: Goes to Sarayashiki Junior High School; Yusuke and Kuwabara's school. Doesn't know Yusuke or Kuwabara. Has dog ears on the top of her head which she flattens to her head when in public or wears a hat or bandanna.
Personality: kind, nice funny, caring, loving, helpful, a bit distant, doesn't truest people easily, silly, can be loud, tends to be quiet, outgoing, stands back, trustworthy, truthful, can be cold, can be cold-hearted, polite, generous, smart, unique,
Clothes: short loose flowing bellybutton showing tank tops, short shorts (not booty shorts though), and no shoes or black/white high heal sandals.
Weapons: demon energy, taijutsu, demon attacks,
Past: Was raped when she was 9 by a high, powerful, and trustworthy wolf demon in her clan. His name was Kogoku Reia. When she said that he had raped her no one believed her. They all said that she was a 'lying little whore' after Kogoku told his half of the story. He told everyone that she drugged him and then forced herself on him while he was drugged out. Shanna wasn't very trustworthy when she was little. She had enjoyed pulling pranks on everyone. She was also an orphan so everyone thought that she was lying. In the end she was banished from the clan and left to live in human world with her unborn demon child. There she met Genkai who helped and took care of her child. Genkai tends to baby sit Sanna when Shanna is at school and whenever Shanna needs her to baby sit.
Daughter's Name: Sanna
Age: 5
DOB: September 2nd
Blood Type: AB
Race: Demon
Race Specifics: Wolf Demon
Height: 3' 8"
Weight: 41 lbs
Eye Color: Gold
Hair Color: Black with red and silver highlights
Hair Length: Shoulders
Shanna Had Sanna at Age: 10
Shanna Got Pregnant at Age: 9
Father: Kogoku Reia
Name: Kogoku Reia
Age: 24
DOB: January 9th
Blood Type: A
Race: Demon
Race Specifics: Wolf Demon
Body Type: Athletic
Height: 7' 3"
Weight: 156 lbs
Eye Color: Orange-ish Gold
Hair Color: Yellow-ish Blonde
Hair Length: Short
Personality: is a good actor, liar, smart, outgoing, leader,
How Koenma Found Out About Shanna: Shanna had taken her daughter; Sanna to the park one day to play. Sanna was playing on the swings while Shanna was reading a book. Suddenly Shanna heard a scream; she looked up to see Sanna being held up by the choler of her shirt by a D class demon.
"Put her down." Shanna said seriously while standing up and taking a fighting stance.
"Ha! Like you could beat me! A mere human!" the demon exclaimed throwing Sanna aside. He was getting ready to kill Sanna when Shanna fired a strong ball of energy at the demon instantly killing it and saving her daughter.
The large amount of energy instantly set off an alarm in spirit world. Shanna was brought to Koenma for questioning. Thus making her tell Koenma her life story. Koenma agreed to let her stay in human world if she helped him on an upcoming mission or whenever he needed it. Shanna agreed.
 
A/N: I know tha it's impossible to have a child at the age of 10 and I know it's impossible to get pregnant at the age of 9. But I wanted Shanna to be the same age as yusuke and the gang. So, you're just going to have to deal with it. So, I already know and you don't have to tell me about how it's impossible. I already know. It's not like it has a big part in the story but it is mentioned later on so you do need to know. But PLEASE don't yell/tell or whatever me about it. I'm not interested in hearing it. There is a reason why Sanna was born when she was. There is a reason why I had to make Shanna have Sanna when she did. You'll find out exactly why in later chapters. You're just going to have to wait and find out.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment