Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Character Information

Kana is a Koorime from the world of ice. Kana was born with a gift that told her which of the children that were cast from the world of ice lived and died. 'A blessing but a curse' the elder called her. She was going to be put to death until she left.

Chapter 1 - Character Information

Chapter 1 - Character Information
Name: Kanashimi
Name Meaning: Sorrow
Nickname: Kana
Age: (appears to be) 14
DOB: July 30th
Blood Type: O
Hair Color: Blonde
Hair Length: Above shoulders
Eye Color: Blue
Personality: quiet, sorrowful, sad, distant, lonely, fearless,
Height: 4' 8"
Weight: 53 lbs
Race: Demon
Race Specifics: Koorime (Ice Maiden)
Body Type: Slim and slender
Weapons: Ice attacks
Past: She was considered the blessing of the Koorime but also their most sinful curse. This is said because she can tell which of the children that are cast from the island live or die when they reach the bottom. She doesn't have to be there or even know it's happening to know whether the child lives or dies.
When an ice demon is born they are forced to cry only once in their life. And that is when they are born. They do this to make the child breathe. Kanashimi though, never even whimpered. Kanashimi could breathe fine when she was born. No matter what they did she would not cry.
Once she opened her eyes everyone saw the look she had. Her eyes were filled with sadness and sorrow. Because of this she was named sorrow. As she got older her name began to match her even more. It became common to hear of 'the girl who cried the purple tear'.
The purple tear is the tear that Kanashimi would cry every time a child was cast from the island. A single dark purple tear would be shed for every child that lived after the fall. A single pale purple tear would be shed for every child that died after the fall.
Clothes: kimonos most of the time
Other Information: She doesn't talk much. She never smiles or laughs. She always has the same look on her face; one of sadness, pain, and sorrow.
Quotes: "I cry for those who live." "I cry for those who die."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment