Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Sprit World

Yusuke saves a girl from an attacking demon. Now the gang wants to know how she could even see the demon in the first place. What do they find out as they come to know the mysterious girl? What secrets does she have and how can they help the gang?

Chapter 2 - Sprit World

Chapter 2 - Sprit World
~My POV~
 
I got my stuff out of my locker then left with Ren. I got home and immediately told my mom that I was going over to a friend's house. I had told Ren what had happened on the way home from school. He gave me the idea to bring a weapon, just in case. I don't know these people and I don't know what they are capable of. I kinda agreed with him seeing as how he was right. So before I left the house I got changed out of my school uniform and into a gray tank top, blue jean mini shorts, and a pair of Vans skateboarding shoes. After I was changed I grabbed my skateboard and a wooden staff. Then I skateboarded to the apartment complex I had been at the night before.

----------------------
 
I looked at my watch as I came up on the apartment complex. I was 7 minutes late. Not bad. Normally I was much later then this. I came to a stop in front of the apartment complex and saw Shuichi standing there and Yusuke sitting on the ground next to him.
 
"Sup." I said with a 2 finger solute. Yusuke stood up as Shuichi walked over to me. Yusuke fallowed behind him a minute later. I hopped of my skateboard and picked it up with my left hand since my right one was holding my staff.
 
"What up with the stick?" Yusuke asked pointing to my staff. I had a sweat drop.
 
"It's not a stick. It's a staff." I said.
 
"Okay, but why do you have it?" he asked again.
 
"I have it just encase I want to leave and you all won't let me. Like what happened last night. It's not that I don't truest you all, it's just that I don't truest you all." I said. Shuichi a had a sweat drop and Yusuke looked confused.
 
"Well, come on. We're late already." Shuichi said walking into an alleyway. Suddenly a black whole appeared out of no where. Now it was my turn to be shocked. "Well, go on." Shuichi said. I looked at him like he was crazy.
 
"You want me..." I stated pointing to myself. "...To walk into that? Not gonna happen. One of you all go first." I said. Yusuke stepped forward and walked through. I sighed.
 
'Well, he went through. Maybe I won't die...'I thought unsure of myself. I shrugged my shoulders and walked through still holding my skateboard and my staff. When I came out I was in an office. I stepped forward looking around. There were to double doors to the left of me and a big desk to the right of me directly across from the double doors. The chair at the desk was turned away from me so I couldn't see who was sitting in it. There was 2 of there people in the room besides Yusuke, Shuichi, and myself. There was a guy with orange hair wearing a uniform like Yusuke's but it was blue and he was standing next to Yusuke by the double doors. The other guy was leaning against the wall to the right of the desk or directly across from me. He had spiky black hair with white highlights in the front. He was dressed in all black with his arms crossed. It kinda looked like he was wearing a dress. 'He's kinda cute.' I thought with a mental smirk.
 
"Okay, can we begin this or can I leave?" I asked bored.
 
"Hey, who's the hot girl?" the orange haired boy said running up to my and getting down on his knees and grabbed my left hand making me drop my skateboard. I made sure that I didn't roll away by putting my foot on it. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. I stared at him for a minute before hitting him on the top of the head with my staff. He fell on the floor twitching.
 
"No." I answered simply. "Now if we aren't going to start I'm leaving." I said a bit irritated now.
 
"How about we introduce ourselves first." The person who was sitting in the chair said. I still couldn't see him.
 
"Okay, I'm Yusuke Urameshi. You met me last night." Yusuke said. "And that's Kazuma Kuwabara." He said pointing to the orange haired boy who was making his way back over to Yusuke and Shuichi.
 
"I'm Kurama but you know me as Shuichi Minamino. He's Hiei." Kurama said pointing to the guy leaning against the wall in all black.
 
"...Wicked..." I said with a nice smile.
 
"Wicked?" Yusuke asked confused.
 
"...My word for cool or awesome. You had better get used to it. I say it a lot." I said with another smile. Yusuke just nodded. "Ok. Now that I know pretty much everyone; can we please start?" I asked stressing the word please.
 
"Yes, I am Koenma; Ruler of Spirit World." The person in the chair said turning around. I bursted out laughing; he was a toddler.
 
"Ruler of Sprit World my @$$! Youre a toddler!" I laughed. His face started to turn red with anger. "Okay, okay. I'll shut up." I said after a minute. "Please, please continue." I said still trying to hold in a laugh.
 
"Well, Miyuki, I have come to find out that you were attacked by a demon last night and according to what you said, you've been attacked before." Koenma explained.
 
"Oh, yeah. Normally I find them around, kill them before they can do anything, and go along my merry way. So what?" I answered with a bit of an attitude.
 
"I was wondering if you'd like to join Team Urameshi." I stared shocked.
 
"Umm, depends. My mother, yeah, she's never go for this. She doesn't even know that I can see demon; let alone the fact that I've killed some." I explained.
 
"Well, if it makes it easier for you, you can stay in a room in the mansion. You'll already be getting a room but you can stay there." I thought it over for a minute.
 
"I could always tell mom I'm sleeping over a friend's house. I know she'd say yes to that. And this whole Team Urameshi thing sounds like it'd be fun..." I mumbled out loud without realizing. "Okay, sure, why not." I said to Koenma. Suddenly I got a really bad feeling. "I need to get home, now." I demanded.
 
"Okay." Koenma said making a portal. I quickly grabbed my skateboard and jumped through it and ran skated to where I got the bad feeling. I skateboarded to the woods behind the park where millions of demons were.

"Why are you here?!" I asked angrily to the demons. One of the 1s in the front answered me.
 
"We're here to eat those kids." He said with a smirk.
 
"Then you better start begging, because you aren't going to be living much longer." I said leaning my skateboard against the back of the tree then started attack the millions of demons with my staff.

~Koenma's POV~
 
After Miyuki left Boton came running in.
 
"Lord Koenma! Lord Koenma! In a park to the south of Yusuke's apartment building millions of demons are getting ready to attack a nearby park! There are tons of kids there now!" she franticly told me. I quickly made a portal and Yusuke, Kurama, Kuwabara, and Hiei went through it taking them just outside the forest.
 
~My POV~
 
I continued to kill all the demons, nut no matter how many I killed more seemed to come. Though lucky for me I wasn't even a little tired yet. I was doing fine.

~Hiei's POV~
 
I sprinted ahead of everyone to see how close they were, but when I got there a lot of them were lying on the ground dead. I stopped in a tree branch and looked around to see who had done this to see the onna; Miyuki. She had been knocked to the ground and the demons were closing in on her. I looked around for her staff. It was lying to far away from her to be able to reach it. Just when I was about to go in and help her she stood up upside down and started to spin around kicked all the demons around her. She bent her arms and lowered herself to the ground then pushed herself up and over a group of demons landed next to her staff. She picked it up and began killing the demons again. I suddenly heard some rustling in the bushed behind me and looked to see who or what it was. It was Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Kurama. The 3 of them were about to go in and help but I jumped down in front of them; stopping them. They looked at me confused.
 
"Your help is not needed." I said turning around towards the demons and Miyuki.
 
"What do you mean?" Kuwabara asked.
 
"Look around us." I said. Every one did.
 
"There are dead demons every where." Kurama pointed out.
 
"Who is killing the demons then?" Yusuke asked.
 
"The onna is." I answered jumping up into the trees.
 
"Then shouldn't we help her?" Kuwabara asked.
 
"She doesn't need help. She's not even tired yet." I stated from my place in the trees. We all continued to watch as the onna fought. Almost half an hour passed and she had killed almost all of them.
 
'She's starting to get tired. Though I'm surprised that she lasted this long to bring with. 30+ minutes of fighting nonstop; I'll give the onna credit she is strong. Koenma was right to have her join our team. She's stronger then those 2 bakas down there' I thought looking at Yusuke and Kuwabara who continued to watch the fight intensely.
 
Miyuki cut down the final demon and put her hands on her knees breathing hard. We all went over to her.
 
"You were amazing!" Yusuke said. Miyuki's head shot up as she looked at us.
 
"Um, thanks." She said still shocked that we were there. "You all were watching?" she asked.
 
"Yeah." Kuwabara answered.
 
"And you all didn't even other to help me?!" she asked angrily swinging her staff at us. Kurama and I jumped backwards to avoid getting hit. Kuwabara and Yusuke weren't as lucky as they got hit in the head and fell to the ground with swirlly eyes. Miyuki laughed.

After a minute she tried to stand up completely but almost fell backwards, but Kurama caught her.
 
"Thanks."
 
"Hey, can you make it home?" Yusuke asked standing up.
 
"Yeah, I'll be fine." She said.
 
"You sure you don't want us to walk you home?" Kuwabara added.
 
"Yeah, I'm sure. I'll be fine. I promise." She said with a confident smile and began walking away. She didn't stumble once while she was in our site. I jumped into a tree and began to fallow her. She stumbled and almost fell a few times. Once she reached the park she stopped at the swing set and sat down. "Maybe I should have taken them upon their offer..." she mumbled under her breathe.
 
After a minute she got back up and continued to walk home. It should have only taken her 15 minutes but it took her almost 30 minutes. It was almost dark. I saw her pull out a house key as she came up to a house. It wasn't a new one and it wasn't very big. A 2 story 'L' shaped house with a 1 car garage. She walked up the drive way and opened the door a quietly walked in.
 
~My POV~
 
As soon as I got home I went directly upstairs and took a shower then went to bed. I wasn't sure what was going to happen tomorrow and I needed to be well rested just encase.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment