Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Creatures

In this exilerating story of Ino Naruto Sasuke Sakura and Hinata, they finally find out some of them are not who they say they are. Everyone has a secret. Violence Warning

Chapter 2 - Creatures

Chapter 2 - Creatures
"NARUTO, INO, HINATA! HELP!" Sakura screamed. The 3 stared in surprise then rushed to her side.
"Sakura what.... happened," Naruto questioned. Sakura panted and and yelled, "I was in town, and I heard screams... Little did I know those soon would be me.. I walked into the forest looking for the girl who screamed... I found her. She had , glowing red eyes. I was so afraid I ran for my life." Just then sasuke sauntered in.
"Well what have we got here. Sakura get into trouble again" Sasuke laughed. Naruto screamed back at him, "This is not a joke! She is telling us of monsters with glowing red eyes!" Sasuke looked down and then replied,
"Um, well knowing sakura she was probably seeing things...
"WHAT!"Sakura Caterwauled, "I am not seeing things! These things are not peaceful! They are going to attack us! If we don't do something! They will win." There was uncomfortable silence between all 5 of them as they carried sakura inside. Hinata knelt beside sakura.
"Sakura.. I believe you, and I want to help you, but what can we do?" Hinata asked.
"Hey Hinata did you notice she is unconscious? How about instead of asking her we find out what these things might be." Ino suggested. Hinata nodded and they ran off ready to find out what these creatures were.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment