Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Betray

In this exilerating story of Ino Naruto Sasuke Sakura and Hinata, they finally find out some of them are not who they say they are. Everyone has a secret. Violence Warning

Chapter 5 - Betray

Chapter 5 - Betray
"Sasuke is that it? If you don't wanna go in I totally understand! So do you want to? I mean it is a really nice house and.."
"Sakura stop babbling," interrupted sasuke, " I will come in." They were now at the summit of the hill were the house was. They slithered around to the back of the house. There was a pool, but this pool was not full of water. It was full of blood.
"What the,"
"Hello, well we finally see each other again. Sakura right?" The young woman said.
"Do not call me by my name," Sakura answered. The women laughed,
"Ha well whatever you can call me Fang. Oh look what the cat dragged in. Sasuke or should I say Stream, we missed you. When are you coming back home?" Fang questioned. Sakura scared, quickly talked to sasuke,
"SASUKE? STREAM? What?! I I I you WAIT! They are vampires? Are you? You are one of them... Liar..."
Fang suddenly appeared behind sakura and spoke, "We are not Vampires honey we are much .. much worse. Yes sasuke I mean Stream is one of us. He has been betraying you.. All along. You see I turned him into one of us about a year ago. He has been a spy to see when we should attack for all this time, and you never knew." Ino Drew her weapon and charged for the creatures. Fang pushed her aside as she charged for her.
"Let us introduce ourself before you try to kill us at least," Fang said.
The first was a tan man with dark hair. His hair crazily hang in front of his face. His clothes were baggy and his eyes? Of course were res. His name was Jared or Slit. The next was another young women like fang. She had light blond hair with red and green stripes in it. Her arm was covered in tattoos. Her name Lacy or Blood Tears. Then the last one before fang and Sasuke was... Sasuke.. No it was sasuke's twin. Now known to the world. Fang was a nice looking girl. Brown hair in a pony tail. Red cheeks and in a beautiful red dress.
"Now you know us.. Whats your names?"Fang giggled. No one said a word.
"Silent eh well I guess we will just fight then." Some of them pulled out there weapons as Hinata Sakura Ino and Naruto did the same. The only one that did not pull out a weapon was Sasuke. Not the other one. The 1st sasuke. The one who had been a liar to sakura and all the others. He was running.



To be Continued.....

Blood Pool

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment