Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Stream - violence warning kinda.....

In this exilerating story of Ino Naruto Sasuke Sakura and Hinata, they finally find out some of them are not who they say they are. Everyone has a secret. Violence Warning

Chapter 6 - Stream - violence warning kinda.....

Chapter 6 - Stream - violence warning kinda.....
The leaves crunched like potato chips as he ran farther and farther away from the house. He could hear people screaming both of his names. He would not go back though. He glanced back at the house and then sprinted off.

Fang giggled then twirled a knife between her fingers,
"I knew he wasn't strong enough to hurt you, well atleast it is 4 on 4 now. I mean even if we had less people we could still easily beat you, but it will just be even easier now!"

"Sakura, now what do we do?" Hinata asked
"We fight," she answered, "I will take fang, Ino you take the other girl, Naruto take sasuke's twin and Hinata take the other boy.. Slit I believe. You guys got it?" They nodded and got in ready position.

"Ready guys," Fang laughed, "now they et to see we can do anything!"
Right before their very eyes the hansom young man turned into a werewolf, Fang turned into bear, the other young women turned into a evil fairy, and sasuke's twin turned into a vampire.

Ino charged at the fairy and seperated her from the group.
"A fairy eh, pff you are kidding I..." The fairy pounded Ino into the ground, she hurt got up from the ground, teeth chattering, "Is that the best you got." As she said these word she kicked the fairy and she slammed into the house with a bang!
"That's how we do it Ino's way," but there was some black sparkles all over her, "Fairy dust? Wow how scary! ha ha ha I...." Ino passes out and fell to the floor.

Hinata was the next to try. She akwardly walked torwards the werewolf. He stood high above her. She shook frightened.
"Hi little girl," growled the werewolf, " ready to feel the pain?" Hinata giggled something under her breath and then flipped him over by his head. She grabbed the fairy and pulled some fairy dust out of her pockets. Hinata quickly sprinkled it over the werewolf and he turned back into human form. She tossed him into sasuke's house and locked the doors.

Hinata smiled in relief but then Fang as a bear charged at her and knocked her right through the wall and into the house.
"Soooo who was chosen to fight me?" Fang questioned. Sakura timidly stepped forward, "So this shy girl was chosen to fight me? Well you ready? Try your hardest." So with that Sakura with all her Strength charged at her and pounded her in the face. Nothing. She was still standing there, all 4 paws on the ground, Fine. Fang stepped back then pointed to Naruto and Sasuke's twin. She wanted this to go in matches, and she wanted sakura's and hers last.

Naruto leaped at the twin. They were evenly matched. They both had great fighting skills and defending skills so this fight wasn't going anywhere, but sasuke's twin was fast. He slipped past naruto and held him in the back. He knock him uncontentious and through him in the house.

"Can you do me a favor?" Fang asked Sasuke's twin, "Knock yourself unconscious, I want this to be between me and Sakura." He did as told and fell to the ground. It was just Fang and Sakura now standing alone. Fang came out of bear form.
"This fight is gonna be fair," Fang said. Sakura Bolted at Fang but she immediately pinned her down.
"Well that was easy. Any last words?" laughed fang.
"Sasuke!" Yelled Sakura, and standing there was Sasuke. Not the twin. Their Sasuke.


To be continued......


~~~~~~~~~~~~Blood Pool~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment