Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Awakening

Um,moo?

Chapter 1 - The Awakening

Chapter 1 - The Awakening
Journal of Wisp the Omniscient

Day 1
My awakening day has arrived, and I fear with it brings the dawning of a new evil. Since the days of the Age of Rune, I have been incased in ice for 1000 years now, during it all growing more intellectually efficient since my studies with Shadow the Hedgehog way back when. We would travel all around the world from the highest mountains to the deepest oceans looking for the answer to why we, half-human half-animal hybrids, exist. In conclusion to our efforts, we found that it was more than just a bio-bomb that altered our DNA, it was human DNA experiments. The most likely truth is that the select few who were altered before the bomb did massive DNA damage were the pretext for our advanced stage of motion and thought. I will continue to ponder this phenomenon from here on.

Day 2
My enemies are after me, those who bear the mark of Rune are persistent. I know that they will stop at nothing to extract my true power, a power strong enough to cease all existence.

Day 3
This constant running is maddening, the only thing that keeps my sanity intact is that fact, the fact that as long as our enemies have not killed him, Shadow the Hedgehog lives on. If he is dead, well, lets just say I may heed to the evil inside of me.

Day 4
Halfway there, half way to the place Shadow and I first studied the history of our world together. I have a feeling of regret in my heart that I was not there to lend him a hand in his time of need when he was there to lend me his in mine&.

Day 7
He is gone. Blood remains in the old castle in which we studied, however, a glimmer of hope remains. He left a note on his desk, which looking only a few days old was my last clue to his whereabouts, the first clue being that he would always be here whether his presence be in sight or in mind. The note read Wisp; if your awakening has come and you get this letter soon (I assume you will be able to tell its age) I have fled, not because I was forced, but because these constant attacks by those with the mark of Rune have made me less diligent in my studies. I have fled to the old desert bunker in which we found Aegis. I shall leave you a clue though, the one of experimental immortality lives. P.S. Its not me if you were thinking that -.- This makes me wonder, could Aegis be alive?

Day 9
I have reached the bunker, I have met Shadow and he left me another clue, a map of an unknown location. He told me even he doesnt know what the map leads to. We have head off in search of this location. TO BE CONTINUED&..
Wisp: Wisp here to say that I do not own any characters of the stories and games used for this fan fiction o.o.

Logan: ILL SAY THIS! T.T I only own the following: Wisp The Omniscient, S.C.A.R.L.E.T. the Witch, Miasma the Flying Scorpion, Aegis the Experiment, Rune the Legend, Lith The Holy, Speed The Hedgehog (other people have a speed the hedgehog but mine has specific qualities), Shade the Mercenary and Quinn The Pirate.

Quinn: YAR! Me mattes! Set sail for Fan Fiction Island!

S.C.A.R.L.E.T.: Hush you, we are already there!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment