Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Waking sickness

Chiro wakes up and is sick, but will not listen to the monkey team, they say for him to rest and stay in bed. What will happen to chiro? Read and find out.

Chapter 1 - Waking sickness

Chapter 1 - Waking sickness


*Shuggazoom city*
"Thunder Punch!" Chiro yelled as he used his monkey powers to defeat yet another one of the monsters that attack the city. The monster fell to the ground in little pieces.
"Good job Chiro!" Nova cheered as she gave him a thumb up.
"Ah, nothing I couldn't handle. Let's get back to the super robot." Chiro replied.
They all headed back to the Super robot, Gibson was experimenting, and Otto was working on mechanical things. Nova and Sparks were practicing their moves together and Antauri was meditating. Chiro just headed into his room, he opened the door and fell down on his bed and covered himself up with his blankets, "UGH!" He groaned as a sharp pain suddenly hit his stomach, "What's happening?" He asked himself then looked around but only to see everything was blurry.
*Later that day*
Nova looked up from practicing, "Anybody seen Chiro?" She asked.
"I sense something's wrong" Antauri replied.

Antauri and Nova ran to Chiro's room as fast as they could, they opened the door to a dark room. "Chiro?" Nova called.
"Nova..." A weak voice replied.
Nova didn't waste anytime she ran up to Chiro's bed, Antauri followed behind her, he grabbed the blanket and pulled it down and gasped. "Chiro what happened?"
"I don't know! I....don't feel good." He replied.
Antauri then scanned Chiro, "He's got a High fever! Any higher and he could..."
"I'll go get some blankets!" Nova interrupted Antauri, she then felt someone grab her arm.
"No...stay here with me please..." Chiro managed to get out.
Nova looked at Chiro, "ok." she said sweetly and sat down next to Chiro and stroked through his hair to comfort him.
"I'll go get some more blankets and some medicine then." Antauri said then left the room quickly.
"I'm so cold."
"Don't worry Chiro Antauri will be back with some blankets soon." Nova explained.
Chiro nodded weakly then finally closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Antauri then came back into the room a few minuets later "I got the blankets and the medicine."
"He just fell asleep." Nova replied.
"Good he needs all the rest he can get." He said as he put more blankets over Chiro.
"What's going on in here?" A voice said at the entrance of Chiro's door.
"Sparks!" Nova screeched then ran over to him, "Chiro's sick."
"Nova?" Chiro woke up.
Nova then ran back over to Chiro, "Don't worry I'm here."
Chiro smiled, then looked at Antauri who was pouring some liquid stuff into a spoon.
"What's that?" He asked.
"It's medicine, it will help bring your fever down." Antauri explained.
Chiro nodded then took the medicine willingly but suddenly stopped when he tasted the medicine.
"UGH!"
"I know it doesn't taste good but you need it Chiro."
"I'll got get the others." Sparks said then left the room.
"When will I get better?" Chiro asked.
"I don't know Chiro but you need rest, so get some sleep." Antauri explained.
"But what if you guys need me?"
"Don't worry Chiro we can manage without you for a couple of days. We just want you to get better. Ok?" Nova explained.
Chiro smiled but then started coughing over and over, after he was done coughing he rubbed his throat, "it hurts."

Gibson, Sparks, and Otto then came into the room and sat down on the bed with Chiro. "Hey how are you doing Chiro?" Gibson asked.
"Ok I guess." He replied.
"Well you better get well soon kid." Otto said.
"Yeah I'll try my best." Chiro replied.
"We better leave Chiro alone, so he can get some rest."
They all looked at Chiro to see that he had fallen asleep.
"Come on let's let him sleep." Nova said then they all left his room.
*Later that day*
Suddenly the alarm went off, Chiro woke up, "the alarm." He said then pushed himself out of his bed. He made his way toward the monitor.
"CHIRO! What do you think you are doing!?!?!?!?!" Nova said coming up behind him, "You need to be in bed resting! We'll take care of this monster." She explained.
"But.."
"No butts Chiro get back into bed now!" Nova ordered.
Antauri then entered the room and brought Chiro back to his room, "Don't worry Chiro we'll take care of this monster."
"Fine...." Chiro sighed as he laid down.
"Monkey team, let's go!" Antauri called and then the monkies were gone.
"Man this stinks! There's nothing to do!" Chiro complained as he sat up right after the monkeys left. Then he got a big smile on his face.
*Outside*
"Nova look out!" Sparks yelled.
"Huh? AHHHH!" Nova screamed as the monster grabbed her.
"Thunder Punch!" A voice rang out.
The monster then let go of Nova and she fell, "AHHH!"
"I gotcha." Sparks said as he caught her.
"Thanks Sparks." Nova smiled a little embarassed.
"No problem." He replied as he blushed too.
"Chiro! What are you doing!?!?!?"
"Awww, Come on Antauri I'm fine! And I feel just fine!" Chiro yelled.
Suddenly Chiro stopped, "Ugh, it's so cold..." He said then fell backwards but stopped.
The other monkeys looked over at Antauri, who was using his powers to hold Chiro in the air.
"We need to take him back to the robot now!" Antauri urged

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Netbug009 on December 27, 2006, 4:29:23 PM

Netbug009 on
Netbug009Good fic, but this chapter is kinda rushed. I think you'd grab much more dramatic tension if you slowed it down a little.

morphin on January 17, 2006, 4:21:45 AM

morphin on
morphinyay monkey story love antauri and sparks[sprx77]

Monkey-Ninja on January 16, 2006, 9:40:15 AM

Monkey-Ninja on
Monkey-NinjaCool, update.