Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2 Figuring things out

Chiro wakes up and is sick, but will not listen to the monkey team, they say for him to rest and stay in bed. What will happen to chiro? Read and find out.

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2 Figuring things out

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2 Figuring things out


Chapter 2 Figuring things out





*Back at the robot*
"He's unstable if we don't get his fever under control he could die or he could loose his powers!" Gibson explained.
The four monkeys sat there staring at the screen and studied Chiro's pictures.
"Anybody seen Nova?" Sparks asked.
*In Chiro's room*
"UGH!" Chiro clenched his fists and teeth.
"Take it easy Chiro..." Nova tried to calm him.
Chiro's eyes suddenly opened with a green glow, He jumped out of the bed as his hands light up the same glowing green as his eyes. He turned to see Nova and attacked.
"Ahhhhhh!" Nova screamed.
"That was Nova! Come on!" Sparks said as he ran to Chiro's room followed by the others. They entered Chiro's room to see Nova on the floor knocked out. Sparks ran up to her and helped her.
Antauri then scanned the room to see the green glow in the corner of the room next to a window.
"So let's get him." Otto urged.
"No! It's to dangerous, something has taken over Chiro's mind." Antauri replied quickly.
"Well then what do you propose we do then?" Gibson asked.
Antauri then levitated, "Communicate with him." He replied.
*In Chiro's mind*
"Help! Gibson? Nova?" Chiro yelled.
"Chiro." A voice called out.
"Antauri!?!? You gatta help me."
"I can't, you need to gain control and calm yourself Chiro." He explained.
"I can't!" Chiro yelled.
"Concentrate on taking control Chiro, I know you can do it." Antauri replied calmly.
Chiro nodded as he sat down and concentrated as hard as he could, on letting go of his emotions and taking control.
*Back to Antauri*
"Where you able to contact him?" Otto asked.
"Yes."
"Uh, what's going on?" Nova asked.
"You tell us." Sparks replied.
"Well..." Nova began but was interrupted.
"Ahhh, UGH!" The monkeys heard Chiro scream.
They looked over to see the green glow disappear and heard a thud noise.
"Chiro!" Nova ran over to him, "He's not waking up."
Gibson ran up to Chiro and felt his forehead, "We need to get him warm now."
Antauri then used his powers and lifted Chiro and put him in his bed.
Sparks ran over to him and covered him up with some blankets.


"This is all my fault." Nova said.
"Yeah it pretty much is your fault." Sparks said.
Nova then whacked Sparks in the face with her tail, "Ow! Hey I was just kidding you know." Sparks laughed.
Nova then turned when she heard some movement form Chiro's bed, she tried to run over to him but Antauri grabbed her arm, "Nova wait! He still could hurt you. He may not have full control over himself yet." He explained.
Nova sighed and watched Chiro as he tried to wake up.
"Come on kid you can do it." Sparks encouraged.
The monkey team watched in fear as Chiro tried to sit up, Gibson then ran over to him, "careful there Chiro, wouldn't want you to fall over and hit your crainium."
"Huh?" Chiro looked at Gibson.
"Head." Gibson replied.
"oh..." Chiro then looked over at Antauri, "Thanks for helping me." He said hoarsely.
"Hey we'll always be here for you kid." Sparks smiled.
"Chiro you're ok!" Otto screeched as he jumped over to him and hugged him, "I thought you were a ginner for sure." He said.
"I'll soon be a goner, your choking me..." Chiro replied.
"Huh? Oh sorry." Otto blushed.
Nova then walked up to Chiro's bed, "Nice to see you doing well for now." She smiled, as she rubbed his head.
"Why have you been taking care of me Nova?" Chiro asked.
"Uh, it's a girl thing! I do it all the time!" Nova laughed.
Chiro smirked, "Thanks" He gave Nova a hug.
"I'll go make some soup for Chiro." Gibson said then left the room.
Suddenly the alarm went off and the red lights started flashing.
"What is it this time?" Chiro asked.
"It's that monster we defeated earlier it reformed it's self!" Gibson yelled from the monitor.
"Can this day get any worse?"
*Somewhere in space*
"It will get worse just wait and see boy, hahahahahhahaha." The skeleton king laughed.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

alleycat6189 on January 24, 2006, 11:01:06 AM

alleycat6189 on
alleycat6189OOoooooOOOOO your tourturing me!!! Keep going!!!