Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3 Captured

Chiro wakes up and is sick, but will not listen to the monkey team, they say for him to rest and stay in bed. What will happen to chiro? Read and find out.

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3 Captured

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3 Captured




Chapter 3

Captured



"Chiro you stay here we'll take..."
"Care of the robot, yeah I know, I know!" Chiro sighed.
Suddenly a hole blew through the super robot and a mechanical rope came in a wrapped around Chiro.
"AHHHHHH!" Chiro screamed as the rope shocked him.
"Chiro!" Nova turned around and chased after him. Chiro was then lifted out of the super robot, he woke up struggled to get free. He managed to get one arm free, "Thunder Punch!" He said but nothing happened.
"Boom boom wake up!" Nova yelled as she hit the monster.
"AHHHHH!" Chiro screamed as the monster squeezed him.
"Chiro!" Suddenly Jinmay appeared and attacked the giant monster.
"Jinmay!" Chiro yelled as the monster let go of him.
Jinmay turned, reached out her hand and caught Chiro just in time.
"Behind you!" Sparks warned, but the warning came to late the monster had Jinmay wrapped up.
Chiro looked at her scared.
"Go Chiro." She replied.
The monster suddenly made a high pitched noise causing everyone to cover their ears in pain.
"Make it STOP!"
Chiro was trying to keep out the noise, and closed his eyes until he felt something wrap around his waist and tighten. He opened his eyes to see the monster had him then took off with him.
*Somewhere in space*
"Let me go!"
The monster then let go of Chiro, he fell to the floor and looked around.
"Oh no." He said.
"Welcome boy." A voice that Chiro knew to well echoed through his head.
Chiro turned around quickly, "Skeleton King, You're the one who infected me with this sickness!"
The Skeleton King laughed, "and it should be kicking in right about now."
Chiro suddenly became dizzy and had a sharp pain strike his side. He fell to the cold floor, "You... won't get away...with this."
"hahahaha, on the contrary boy I think I already have." He laughed then snapped his fingers, then some black ooze wrapped around Chiro and took him to the dungeon. He was tied with his arms and legs apart and hung there like bait, knowing the mokeys and Jinmay would be on their way to save him



*Back to Jinmay*
"Chrio?" Nova called.
"Nova did you find him?" Jinmay asked running over to her.
Nova shook her head, "Sparks did you find anything yet?" She asked.
"No. Nothing, but I be Antauri knows where he is." Sparks looked at Antauri who was levetating.
"Chiro...where are you?"
"Antauri!" It's the Skeleton King! He's got me trapped in his..." Suddenly Chiro was shocked, "AHHHHHH!"
Antauri then lost communication, "Ugh, I lost him but the Skeleton King has him some where on his ship."
"Well then let's go save him." Gibson said as he ran to the super robot.
"Super robot monkey team hyper force go!" All the monkeys said as they went to their stations, and Jinmay landed in Chiro's place.
"Don't worry Chiro were coming." Jinmay said.



*Back to Chiro*
“Ugh." Chiro tried to get free.
"It's no use boy so stop trying." Skeleton King said.
Chiro stared at him with a mad face, "when the monkey team get here were going to kick your...."
The skeleton King then swung and hit Chiro in the face, "Shut up boy! the monkey team will never arrive!" he smiled, "Your going to get sicker and sicker then die here! It's really to bad you don't have the antidote." He said as he held up a small bottle. He laughed then walked off.
"Monkey Fu..." Chiro said quietly. The bottle then lifted out of the Skeletons King's pocket and floated over to Chiro. Chiro smiled, "Thunder punch." He said as he broke fee, drank the antidote and tried to find a way out.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

omek on October 26, 2006, 8:22:32 AM

omek on
omekjinmay's a robot who got's the hot's for chiro like he does for her.
 
Saiyusha: how will they have kids? with a funnel or sumthin?
 
Omek: ok dude thats jus fracki...... AHHHHHHHHHHH DISTURBING IMAGES OF THE FUNNEL THING!*smacks saiyusha upside
 
Saiyusha: OW!!!!!! WTH I DO?!

Froze8 on January 31, 2006, 5:24:11 AM

Froze8 on
Froze8Who's Jinmay?
Froze8

Monkey-Ninja on January 29, 2006, 2:06:50 AM

Monkey-Ninja on
Monkey-NinjaThat was so cool! Keep going!

alleycat6189 on January 27, 2006, 1:34:28 PM

alleycat6189 on
alleycat6189DUDE!! KEEP GOING!!!!! lol....i love it your really good at art and writing!!