Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4, The escape and a new friend

Chiro wakes up and is sick, but will not listen to the monkey team, they say for him to rest and stay in bed. What will happen to chiro? Read and find out.

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4, The escape and a new friend

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4, The escape and a new friend




Chapter 4

The escape and a new friend



Chiro walked around avoiding the guards by hiding behind something and waited until they passed then kept on looking for a way out, "Which way do I go?" He thought to himself. Suddenly he saw a bright light, he walke towards it to see a girl with purple hair in a pony tail, wearing gloves up to her elbows, short short's but with socks that came up to her knees, in a glass tube.
"Is this one of the Skeleton Kings projects? Like Jinmay?" He asked himself, "Should I let her out?" Chiro looked over to see a button that said release/open. He walked over to it, hesitating he finally pushed the button. The glass tube open he turned around quickly just in case the girl would attack, "Ugh, what's going on?" She said.
"Uh you were stuck in that tube and I got you out." Chiro smiled.
The girl looked over at him, "Who are you!? Do you work for Skeleton King!?!" She said as her right arm formed into a bazooka.
"Whoa easy there..." Chiro said, "I don't work for Skeleton King."
"You don't? Then why did you let me out?" She asked.
"Uh...." Chiro tried to say something.
"Ah, forget it." She said as her arm turned back into a regular arm.
"So uh, what's your name?" Chiro asked.
"Names Meka. And you are?"
"Chiro." He smiled.
"Nice name." She replied.
"Thanks." He said proudly.
Suddenly the ship started to shake violently, "what was that?" Meka asked.
"It must be the super robot." Chiro said.
"The what??"
"The super robot...I'll explaine later, but if you want to get out of here just come with me ok?"
"Uh, ok." Meka said uneasily.
"This way." Chiro said as he grabbed Meka's hand and bega to run.
They came into the main room of the ship, Chiro searched for the super robot, "Don't move Chiro." Meka said.
Chiro looked over at Meka to see her bazooka out again, "What are you doing?" Chiro said nervously.
"Don't move." she said the fired her bazooka, it went straight above chiro's head and destroyed a bunch of the black ooze that was about to grab Chiro.
"Uh, thanks."
"No problem." She smiled.
Suddenly the Skeleton King dropped down between the two of them and grabbed Meka.
"Meka!" Chiro yelled.
"Let me go!" Meka said.



“How did you escape!?” The Skeleton King said.

“I let her out.” Chiro replied.

“You boy have been a pawn in my scheme for to long!” He laughed then threw Meka over to a wall with black ooze came out and grabbed her.

“AHHHHH!” She screamed.

The Skeleton King then attacked Chiro, he easily dodged his attack and fought back, “Monkey fu!” He yelled as a huge blast came from his hands.

The Skeleton King then fell back into the wall with a loud thud, “UGH!”

“Chiro!” Meka yelled struggling to get free.

Chiro ran over to her but the Skeleton King jumped in the way, “Let her go!” Chiro ordered then started to charge up his powers. He was about to attack the Skeleton King when he turned around and had Meka in his arms.

Chiro stared at him with his hand still glowing.

Suddenly the roof caved in as the super robot appeared, “Chiro! Come on let's get out of here!” Jinmay's voice said as the robot grabbed him, “No! I have to help Meka!” Chiro said as he looked over to see the Skeleton King run off with Meka.

“CHIRO HE….” Meka tried to yell but the Skeleton King covered her mouth.

Chiro then jumped out of the robot's hand and chased after Meka. Gibson and Otto then ejected out of the super robot and followed.

“Let me go!” Meka said struggling to get free.

The Skeleton King laughed, “You're weak just like that boy Chiro.”

“Weak?!?!?” Meka growled, then broke free from the Skeleton King grasp, “Don't you EVER call me WEAK!” She screamed as he hand transformed into he bazooka.

“Meka!” Chiro called.

Meka turned around to see Chiro and two monkey's following him, then turned back to see the Skeleton King was gone.

“This place is going to collapse, we need to leave here now!” Sparks yelled.

“Are those monkey's?” Meka said confused.

“Ahahaha, I'll explain later come on!” Chiro said the grabbed Meka's hand and headed back to the super robot.

“In about 30 seconds this ship will explode.” Gibson said looking around.

“Gibson look out!” Sparks said.

Gibson looked up to see a part of the ship was about to crush him, Meka then turned back around and ran to Gibson grabbed him and moved him just in time, “that was close.” Meka said holding Gibson.

“Uh, we need to get out…”

“You could at lest thank me for saving you.” Meka said.

“I could have saved myself.”

“Yeah sure, you only had 2.5 seconds to react and you didn't!” Meka came back.

“Uh guys can we argue about this later.” Chiro said as he grabbed the both of them and finally reached the super robot, they climbed in and escaped in time to see Skeleton Kings ship explode.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

omek on October 26, 2006, 8:26:50 AM

omek on
omekhmmmmmmmmm PIE!

alleycat6189 on February 3, 2006, 2:06:26 PM

alleycat6189 on
alleycat6189Keep going!!! although it would have been cooler if he was still sick....*wonders if that potion actually worked* OOOOooooOOOOo was it all a trick to make him worse..... O.O

sorry i like to come up with theroy's and see if their right...lol

Froze8 on February 3, 2006, 9:29:03 AM

Froze8 on
Froze8Sweet!
Froze8

Monkey-Ninja on February 2, 2006, 10:26:28 PM

Monkey-Ninja on
Monkey-NinjaThat was cool, and so your character comes into the story.