Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5 getting to know you..

Chiro wakes up and is sick, but will not listen to the monkey team, they say for him to rest and stay in bed. What will happen to chiro? Read and find out.

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5 getting to know you..

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5 getting to know you..




Chapter 5

Getting to know you



**Later in the super robot**

“Monkey team report to bridge.” Chiro said over the intercom.

The monkey's then entered the bridge to see Chiro, Jinmay and.. “Who's that?!!?!”Otto said running up to Meka and examined her.

“My names Meka and you are?”

“Wait, wait a second! You can under stand monkey!??!” Chiro said confused.

“No I just invented this translation module device.” Meka replied.

Gibson turned to look at Meka then ran over to her and pushed Otto out of the way, “My names Gibson, thanks for saving my earlier. You like to invent stuff?” Gibson asked.

“Yeah….” Meka said uneasily then walked over to the other monkeys.

“I am Antauri, please to meet you.”

“You to.” Meka smiled.

“My names Sparks, you can call me sprx-77.” He smiled.

Nova then used her tail and smacked sparks in the head, “OW!”

Meka then walked up to nova, “My names Nova, nice to meet you Meka.” She said as she held out her hand.

“Nice to meet you Nova” She said as she shook her and, “Good job on hitting sparks.” She then whispered. Nova then smiled “thanks I have to keep him in line.”

“My names Otto.” He said as he had a dreamy look on his face.

“Oh, your cute!” Meka said as she patted his head.

Jinmay and Chiro laughed as they saw Otto's expression when Meka patted his head, “Meka this is my girlfriend Jinmay.”

“Oh, Hi names Meka.” She smiled.

“Hi.” Jinmay said.

“Good job on getting a girl for you Chiro.” Meka whispered into his ear, “She's perfect for you.”

Chiro then turned bright red, “Uh thanks.”

“So where to now Chiro?” Antauri asked.

Chiro thought for a minuet, “Shugazoom City I guess.” He said, “and help defend the people.”

“Alright!” Meka said.

“To The Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force!” Chiro said as he put his hand out, Meka's hand then came in, Otto's then appeared followed by Jinmay and the rest of the monkey's.

“Super Robot Monkey Team Hypper Force GO!” Everybody cheered, as Chiro hugged Jinmay, Sparks hugged Nova and Meka hugged Otto.

The End




Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

artangel on November 29, 2006, 8:53:42 AM

artangel on
artangelawesome!!!! great job! *art angel wink*

omek on October 26, 2006, 8:30:18 AM

omek on
omekok if thats the end then u shall burn in hell!*arms get covered with diamond and smashes hand together* MAKE MORE NOW! OR ELSE!
 
lol
 

Monkey-Ninja on February 6, 2006, 10:49:08 AM

Monkey-Ninja on
Monkey-NinjaCool! Good chap!

Froze8 on February 6, 2006, 4:45:37 AM

Froze8 on
Froze8Ok more please!
Froze8