Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Beginning

Two seperate lives that reflect eachother. If something bad happens to one something good happens to the other until they both seem to sort it out. And in doing so find out that the other isn't who they say they are.

Chapter 1 - Beginning

Chapter 1 - Beginning
Christy

The room was silent, only gentle whispers could be heard from the wind, moving the cream silk curtains slightly. The small light that managed to escape through the curtains was lying across a female figure. She appeared to be studying some pictures and judging either or not to put them into her wolf covered scrapbook. The photos where held so many times that the corners were starting to curl up on themselves. Her once aqua green eyes seemed to be lifeless as if she wasnt fully there even though she was living. The wind started to pick up speed making a howlful cry. She blinked a couple of times as she ruffled her deep pink hair into place. She got up from her resting place and carefully stepped over the photos to walk across her bed to the window seat. Kneeling against the seat she pushed the curtains aside and placed the window back into place. Once done she sat herself down onto the seat and held her legs close to her chest as she watched the moon appear from behind the clouds. Leaning her head against her knees she had an urge to howl like the wind did before hand. For many nights now she has wanted to howl to see if anything would happen. There wasnt any harm in doing this she knows, but she was scared. She didnt know why she was scared but the possibility that no one would call back. Made her feel more alone than what she felt before. She hooked away from the moon and buried her head into her arms and knees. Her long hair draped across her shoulders as she whimpered softly to herself. The photos laid forgotten next to the open scrapbook, as she cried herself to sleep.


Mariam

Lights flickered on, lighting up the white office space. A young woman leant against the doorframe taking in her surroundings. She ran her hand through her Black and Red hair before taking a step into the office. With every step you could hear the clicks of her shoes against the white marble floor. Sketches surrounded her of many fashion styles that she drew up for many companies. Once behind her huge desk she placed her bag onto the floor and took one look at the table. In one swift motion all her sketches went flying in ever direction. Her face was full of rage but her green eyes were full of sadness. She collapsed onto her swivel chair and rested her head onto her hand while taking in deep breathes. She took a few more before looking at the mess she caused and laughed at herself. The reason for her little tantrum was because of a certain someone being once more a pain in the bum. Once they make-up they break down again being very unsure of each other. And it didnt help what her husband thought of him. His main reason that he didnt like her friend was that he never apologized for anything. She didnt really care what her husband thought but her friend was always there for her when she needed him and vice versa. She started to clear up but knelt down to pick up a picture she had drawn ages ago. She walked over to the sliding windows and went out side to take in the fresh air and to look at the moon for a little while.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Scoot on November 11, 2007, 6:52:58 AM

Scoot on
Scootnever realised you had uploaded this but cool ^^