Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Four travelers meet in a tavern in the small village of Keota. All is well until something terrible happens...

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1


Natarashi





Chapter One



It was a calm and peaceful night at the Keota village, and all went on as in harmony. Things seemed in perfect order; people doing what they should be doing, everybody getting off well with others, and most made enough money to support themselves and live a normal life. It was very rare to see one begging on the street. Sadly, these people were often ignored, and outcast of society as someone may call them. The only help they got was from a kind-hearted visitor taking a stroll in the small but quaint village.



The village was in a beautiful location near a cluster of mountains, their snowy cap peaking its way into the clouds. A deep well sprout its way from the village square. A vast field was where the towns' farmer labored to provide the village with food. Northeast of the village square was a hill rising up from the ground, with a small tavern atop it. Nothing spectacular about it, or special. But something happened here that is spectacular and special, our story.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment