Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Alpha Wolves

This is for anyone who wants to be a part of something. For those who like the thrill of being rewarded for a job well done or punished for causing trouble. This is the Dark Wolf Pack. We are currently looking for members. Comment if you're interested.

Chapter 1 - Alpha Wolves

Chapter 1 - Alpha Wolves
There are two Alpha wolves in the pack, one male and one female of course. The dominant Alpha is responsible for leading the pack on hunts, establishing pack territory and its safety, accepting strangers into the pack or driving errant wolves out of the pack. They are responsible for keeping in order and in control and will take many precautions to see that the pack is not disturbed. Each pack member is considered family but respect is still persistent. In role-playing, the Alpha couple is always the first to eat from a kill, gets the biggest portions and choicest cuts of food, and receives the best sleeping areas. They tell the pack what to do, where to go, and how to work without question from their members. Keeping things at a strict basis is their way of showing their care and concern for the pack-mates.

Alpha Male & Leader - Thayne Lykens (Me)

Alpha Female - Melissa Daily

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment