Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Omega Wolves

This is for anyone who wants to be a part of something. For those who like the thrill of being rewarded for a job well done or punished for causing trouble. This is the Dark Wolf Pack. We are currently looking for members. Comment if you're interested.

Chapter 11 - Omega Wolves

Chapter 11 - Omega Wolves
There are usually two Omega wolves in the pack, one male and one female, similar to the Alphas, but at the opposite end of the pack ranking system. The Omega pair have no authority in the pack except over pups (to support the Elders) and virtually no rights. Omega wolves do not partake in pack hunts. Instead, they remain at the dens and watch over the pack's pup litter, teaching them skills and providing advice for them that are given from the Alphas or Betas. As the last allowed to feed from kills, these wolves get the leanest and worst Portions of meat and typically risk starvation during poor hunting periods. Although they moved past the rank of "Scavengers", the Omega rank simply means they are in the pack and this will test their loyalty and commitment.

Omega Male - Corey Noll

Omega Female - Kristina Ham (LadyAnime79)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment