Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Disaster Strikes

When a terrible bombing happens killing dozens.12 rookie ninja plan to start a rebilation and stop The villige hidden in the sand from destroying the world.join naruto and the gang on a life changing adventure.

Chapter 2 - Disaster Strikes

Chapter 2 - Disaster Strikes
Disclaimer: I don’t own naruto!!!!!

Sakura finally closed her eyes and drifted of to sleep.


Naruto, on the other hand was wide awake in his room. For some reason he couldn’t get to sleep. He just sat there and stared at the ceiling...a few times he caught himself looking at the clock.4:00a.m. it said. Man!! I hate this !!! whats wrong!?!why cant i go to sleep!!?!?!?!Naruto thought. When he finally went to sleep hey woke up again! This time the clock said 5:36. He looked out the window,and the noise that woke him up, was a one of the Hokage’s face’s falling ! It was a huge rock slide!!!He took off his pajamas and put on his clothes.he ran out of his bedroom door and looked around he saw Sakura and Sasuke coming out too. They all ran to Kakashi's bedroom to wake him up for the location of the house was directly under the face's. As soon as they got there. Nobody was in his room.

"He must have already gotten out!" Sasuke tried to shout above all the noise.

"We have to get out of here!" shouted Sakura, scared for her life.

"Sasuke look!" Naruto said as he pointed to the way out. The whole front of the house had just collapsed, leaving no way out.


Sakura felt like she was assuficating. She didnt know if it was this hard for the guys to breathe, but it was like someone plugged up up her nose and held their hand over her mouth. Her vision was blurry. Naruto noticed what was wrong with her. He walked over and threw her arm around his shoulder for support.


"Sasuke, we have to get out of here, fast!" Naruto said, with a concerned look on his face." Sakura, are you ok?"

"Yeah, its just really hard do breath with all this debris in the air “She replied, coughing.


The ground started to rumble again, could this be an after shock? No, it was the house collapsing! Sasuke ran towards a huge pile of ruble witch was blocking the way out. He began to make hand signs really quickly. Horse then tiger. He took a huge breath and held it.


"Fire Ball jitsu!" He shouted as he exhaled fire.

The pile of ruble burned until nothing was left. The gang dashed out of the house just in time before it collapsed. What just happened? everyone thought. Everthing was calm. This was not normal after a rock slide.

"Oh good yall made it out alive" said Ino coming around the corner of a tree.

"Pig what are you doing here?" Sakura asked stumbling to her feet.

"Well, unlike yall, we're searching for survivors" Shikamaru stated.

"Well why yall are searching for survivors, we will go and look where the rock slide happend." Naruto said

"Oh no, you are not dumping all the other work on us!" Shouted Shikamaru

"Girls, girls, your both pretty!" said Sakura giving Ino a high five and then giggling.

"We'll both go" said Sasuke annoyed.

About thirty minutes later they arrived at the top of the mountain. They started to look around for a clue to why it happened. Then there where footprints leading to the edge of the mountain but after that, nothing, except gun powder from a bomb going off.

"Sasuke look." shouted Naruto pointing towards the edge where the markings of a bomb and footprints where.

"If this is gun powder, then this means, we where bombed” said Sasuke.

A/N:ok sorry for this being a little late...i woke up late this morning to try and finish it.i hope this chapter was a little better than the last.this one was pretty hard to right because its hard doing an action seen !well i already have an idea of whats going to happen next.i might update Thursday. reviews much appreciated!

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

perryfamily53 on April 12, 2008, 3:55:14 AM

perryfamily53 on
perryfamily53woah..... O.O i hope there wasn't many people killed..... great chapter and i hope you update soon....

winxgirl21 on August 13, 2007, 5:39:10 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21scariness! Great hapter! I can't wait to find out what happens!

TheBestDamnThing on August 13, 2007, 5:40:27 AM

TheBestDamnThing on
TheBestDamnThingthanx you!!

winxgirl21 on August 13, 2007, 5:44:45 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21np ^-^ It's true. The spelling is great, btw ^-^

TheBestDamnThing on August 14, 2007, 3:20:31 AM

TheBestDamnThing on
TheBestDamnThingyay!!this time i didnt forget!!!!lolz

winxgirl21 on August 14, 2007, 4:05:25 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21nope, you didn't! ^-^

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 14, 2007, 10:27:05 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101u guys are silly^^

winxgirl21 on August 14, 2007, 10:54:34 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Aren't we always? lolz! ^-^

TheBestDamnThing on August 15, 2007, 2:20:07 AM

TheBestDamnThing on
TheBestDamnThinglolz yep!!hahaha!! ^-^ *giant smile*well i guess school starts tomarrow T.T ya idk if ill have time to do next chappie!!!ill work it in thro classes ^-^yep,yep,yep!!

winxgirl21 on August 15, 2007, 3:59:38 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21School starts 2morro 4 you? I have another week! Poor you! *gives you hug*

TheBestDamnThing on August 15, 2007, 4:12:15 AM

TheBestDamnThing on
TheBestDamnThingthanx...TT.TT ya..atleast i have a nice teacher this year and she has worked there for over 20 years she should kno my sister and my sis had a good rep so i should be fine.but u are so lucky!!

winxgirl21 on August 15, 2007, 4:19:50 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21That's good! My sister decided not to go to the same highschool as me because I have a good rep, and she isn't always the best student, lolz! Well, I wish you luck on your first day of school!

TheBestDamnThing on August 15, 2007, 4:32:30 AM

TheBestDamnThing on
TheBestDamnThingthanx u!!!well i really dont like my sister...she is like 25 and she doesnt talk to my mom and when ppl ask about her parents she explains "there dead"so i can relate to sasuke ALOT!!

winxgirl21 on August 15, 2007, 4:57:08 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21wow, That's awful! I can't imagine doing that...

TheBestDamnThing on August 15, 2007, 5:07:18 AM

TheBestDamnThing on
TheBestDamnThingya i kno...but i have other sisters ny best firends!!!!like u for example,and gaaragurl4life,animegurl4life,and sasukegurl4life!

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 11, 2007, 6:07:09 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101OMG that was scary O.O

TheBestDamnThing on August 11, 2007, 6:10:02 AM

TheBestDamnThing on
TheBestDamnThinglolz this story is gonna keep you at the edge of your seat you have been warned!

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 11, 2007, 10:21:24 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Yay^^

TheBestDamnThing on August 12, 2007, 1:27:09 AM

TheBestDamnThing on
TheBestDamnThinglOlz

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 13, 2007, 5:59:41 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101i like being kept at the edge of my seat^^

TheBestDamnThing on August 14, 2007, 3:21:07 AM

TheBestDamnThing on
TheBestDamnThingwell thats good!

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 29, 2007, 7:26:43 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101u better update soon.