Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - What Just Happened?

L and Light get into a fight in Misa's room. It starts out as a very harmful fight, but when they both get flown onto the couch, something happens...

Chapter 1 - What Just Happened?

Chapter 1 - What Just Happened?
           "Man, this has got to be the lamest date I've ever been on," Misa said as she sat on the couch. She was sitting across from L and Light, who at the time were handcuffed together. 
         L, who currently had a fork in his mouth, spoke. "No, no, no, please. Just pretend I'm not even here, okay? By the way, are you going to eat that piece of cake?" He asked, his voice muffled because of the fork in his mouth.
          "Cake makes you fat. I'm not gonna eat any," She replied, looking quite annoyed.
          "Actually, I found that you don't gain any weight as long as you burn calories by using your brain."
          "HMPH! Now you're calling me stupid?! Fine, then, I'll give you the piece of cake as long as you agree to leave me and Light alone!" Misa said angrily.
          "Even if I leave you two alone we're still gonna be watching on surveillance cameras, so it wouldn't make any difference."
          "You pervert! Could you stop it with your creepy hobby?!"
          "You can call me whatever you like," L said standing up to get the cake. "Last chance for cake!"
          "Okay, then, I'll just close the curtains and turn off the lights."                                                                                                                         
          "We have infa-red cameras in here as well." L said as he sat back down.
           Misa gritted her teeth. Light turned to face L and spoke.
          "What's wrong with you? I thought moving here was supposed to help us catch Kira, but since we've been here you don't seem all that motivated to me."
          L stopped eating. "Not motivated... you're right. Actually, I'm depressed."
          "Depressed?" Light asked. "What for?"
          "Well," L started as he took another bite of his Strawberry cake. "truthfully, all of this time I thought you were Kira, and my entire case pended on that fact." He swallowed. "I guess I just can't get past the fact that my deduction was wrong. Though having said that, I'm still suspicious of you. That's why we're wearing these." He said as he held up the chain that was keeping them together. "And we also know that Kira can control people's actions, which means it's highly likely that he was controlling your actions so that I would suspect you. If I assume both you and Misa were being controlled, then everything we observed so far makes a lot more sense to me."
         "If that's what you think, Misa and I were both Kira during the time we were being controlled, right?"
         "Yes, I don't think I could have been wrong about that. The two of you are Kira."
         Light and Misa glared at L. Light stood up, his hand in a fist.
         "Ryuuzaki?" He said.
         L looked up, "huh?"
         Light punched L right in the nose. Misa sat in horror and shouted out. L landed on his back on the bar table behind him. He rolled over it knocking plants and vases down. Since L and Light were still attached by the chain, Light came tumbling after L.
         Misa stood up squealing and began to backtrack, only to walk into the cake that L had dropped. "Uuh, eew." She said while grabbing a tissue to wipe the crumbling, yellow cake and pink frosting off of her socks.
        Meanwhile, L sat up. "Y-you know that really hurt," he said.
         "That's enough! You don't feel like doing anything! Just because your genius deduction was wrong and I'm not Kira?!" Light said as L wiped his mouth.
         "Perhaps I phrased it the wrong way. I meant it would be pointless to make a move so we shouldn't even bother." L replied.
         "If we don't chase Kira he'll never be caught! Is that what you want? If you were just going to give up then why did you involve all those innocent people?!" Light yelled as he walked towards L. He picked L up by the collar of his shirt. "And more importantly what was the point of putting Misa and me behind bars?!"
         "I understand, but still, whatever the reason-" L said as he turned and kicked Light in the face. "An eye for an eye, my friend."
         With them still being attached, as Light flew into the couch, L followed close behind. L landed on top of Light and the couch fell over, knocking the chair behind it to the floor. By this point, Misa had run out of the apartment. 
          Light looked in L's eyes and saw fear and sadness.
         Wow, L looks even sexier when he's on top of me. This is a good time to show him... how I really feel about himLight thought.
         "Is something the matter, Light?" L asked, obviously concerned. 
         Light answered by kissing him. L's eyes widened at Light, but soon they closed and they deepened the kiss. 
        "L, I never knew how to tell you this, but I love you. I have since I got to know you." Light said as he broke the kiss to get air.
        "Oh, Light, I must not have even realized until you kissed me, that I have felt the same way." L replied.
       
       I'm not going to continue, I will just let you imagine what happens next. If you like it, or loved it, I would love it if you favorite, or whatever you do. (I don't really know because I'm new.)
Thanks.
~TheDrawerWhoLives

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment