Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Link! Face Off at Duel Arena!

     Samus and friends have been facing hard times, but it only gets worse when the strongest person in Runescape has Zamorak in him! Read on to see what happens!

Chapter 1 - Link! Face Off at Duel Arena!

Chapter 1 - Link! Face Off at Duel Arena!
Runescape 2: Link! Face Off at Duel Arena! Part I

        "10gp to enter Al-Khraid," said the border guard of Al-Khraid.
        "Okay, okay," moaned Samus. He payed the 10gp and headed throgh the gates to Duel Arena, located in Al-Khraid itself. Samus heard that Duel Arena is a great place to train and fight others. He and the other four friends, Riku, Usman Mirza, Usman Ranger, and the new, pretty girl named Gabby, were planning to meet at duel arena for meeting. After all, Gabby was new, and they had to explain more about themselves.
        Gabby is a new, strong, and sometimes shy girl who was sometimes afraid to fight stronger monsters, but prepared to fight anything weaker than herself. Samus saved her from a band of theives in Varrock known as the Pheonix Gang. Soon Samus developed a crush on her, and Gabby soon had a crush on Samus, but they both kept it as secret as possible, for now.
        "Well, well, well," said Link, Samus's toughest rival, "what do we have here? Samus? What would someone like you be doing here? You're too weak, go away from here."
        "Says the one in robes and an, an abyssal whip!?" Samus was shocked at how much tougher Link had gotten.
        "Let's fight," said Link. "I'd want to see how much stronger you've gotten."
        "Me too," replied Samus, "I humbly accept your duel!"
        There was a pause, but everyone, except powerful ones, were startled at what Samus just said.
        "Is this guy mad?" said one person.
        "Indeed," replied another.
        "Let's head on up, I'd want to see what Samus thinks he is up against."
        "YEAH!" shouted many voices. The seats were crowded from one side to another. Link and Samus were at center field.
        "Ladies and gentlemen," said the announcer, "Link will face off against Samus in a one-on-one match!" There was loud roar and many applausing.
        Meanwhile, Gabby, Riku, Usman Mirza, and Usman Ranger, were at the gates paying, and one of the guards said, "You four might want to get seats at Duel Arena while there are any left. Samus is goin' up against Link, 1-on-1."
        "Wha!?" exclaimed a shocked Riku.
        "Impossible!" exclaimed Usman Ranger.
        "Samus, what are you trying to do now?" said Usman Mirza.
        Oh Samus,
Thought Gabby, Please be careful...
        
"Prepare yourselves!" shouted the announcer, "The match is in 5 minutes!"
        Riku, Usman Mirza, Usman Ranger, and Gabby were settled in their seats, waiting for the match.
        "3!" shouts the announcer, "2!" Pressure was on everyone, even tohugh they weren't the ones fighting. "1!" Please be okay after this Samus, Thought Gabby, Please be okay...
        
"FIGHT!" roared the announcer.
        "YHAAAAAAAA!" yelled samus as he ran towards Link woth his dragon longsword.
        "THIS IS THE END OF THE LINE, SAMUS!" yelled Link, lashing the whip furiously.


                         To Be Continued...

        On the next story...
                        The furious battle between Link and Samus rages on, while Samus's four friends, Gabby, Riku, Usman Mirza, and Usman Ranger, can only sit and watch it all happen. Will Link defeat Samus and possibly, due to deep rivalry, even kill Samus? Or will Samus defeat Link, or perhaps Samus has finally met his match? Until next time...

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

animefan4evr on December 7, 2006, 11:30:16 AM

animefan4evr on
animefan4evrwow! that is really good! i love it! *favs*

TheFallenOne66 on December 7, 2006, 5:44:40 PM

TheFallenOne66 on
TheFallenOne66ty I'm tyring to think of how my one of two last stories will turn up.

CoStanleyQueen5 on November 20, 2006, 3:07:56 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5SO cool! I have a runescape character - Mario San1! The game ish groovy, and so ish the story. You rock!
(also, I know how to get into Al Kharid without paying the 10gp...)
^-^

Lurking_Shadow_Creature on November 20, 2006, 8:30:00 AM

Lurking_Shadow_Creature on
Lurking_Shadow_CreatureYeah, go around the gate, buts its a hella long walk, DEE DEE DEE!

TheFallenOne66 on November 20, 2006, 8:37:42 AM

TheFallenOne66 on
TheFallenOne66   You like my stories the_lurking_shadows?

Lurking_Shadow_Creature on November 20, 2006, 8:39:22 AM

Lurking_Shadow_Creature on
Lurking_Shadow_CreatureI have yet to read ^^

TheFallenOne66 on November 20, 2006, 8:36:49 AM

TheFallenOne66 on
TheFallenOne66I know too you got to beat prince Ali rescue or go through the gap near the mines

TheFallenOne66 on November 19, 2006, 2:54:17 PM

TheFallenOne66 on
TheFallenOne66Hope you enjoy it!