Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Link! Face Off at Duel Arena! Part II

     Samus and friends have been facing hard times, but it only gets worse when the strongest person in Runescape has Zamorak in him! Read on to see what happens!

Chapter 2 - Link! Face Off at Duel Arena! Part II

Chapter 2 - Link! Face Off at Duel Arena! Part II
         Runescape 2: Link! Face Of at Duel Arena!

        "YHAAAAAAAA!" yelled Samus, swinging his sword at Link, but Link began blocking the attacks.
        "Samus, it's obvious that I will win this. Just so you know, the whip comepletely surpasses any type of dragon in speed and power. Give in so I don't kill you."
        Usman Mirza was for the first time somewhat afraid at what Link might do to Samus.
        "Beat him down, Samus!" cheered Riku.
        "Show him dragon is better all the way!" shouted Usman Ranger.
        You can do it, Samus, thought Gabby, I know you can...
        
Now the cheering was turned to silence. Samus and Link both hit eachother with a striking blow. Samus's cleave strike sent a glancing blow to Link's left shoulder, while Link's whip nearly corrupted Samus's chest. Everyone was silent to see which one would be knocked down first.
        Samus was immediately knocked down. I feel so, weak... Samus saw what forced him down. The whip hit his heart, but not impaled in his heart. Samus was coughing blood from the attack. Everyone was gasping.
        "I warned you to forfeit," said Link, walking towards the seriously injured Samus. "If you live, next time you'll think twice before fighting me."
        "No!" yelled Riku.
        "It can't be!" said a shocked Usman Mirza.
        "Samus!" yelled Usman Ranger.
        Oh no! thought Gabby, Samus!
        
Tefani, the ER's surgeon General, stopped the fight and examined the injury. "Get all medics in the Emergency Room!" yelled Tefani, "At this condition, he'll have at least 7 hours of his life left!" Everyone was shocked, but mostly, scared of Link now.
        He actually intended to kill Samus! thought Usman Mirza.
        Samus... Usman Ranger and Riku were thinking the same thought.
        Don't die Samus! Gabby was terrified at what might happen to Samus.
        The match was over, and Link won. Four hours have passed since that battle, and due to what happened to Samus, Duel Arena was closed. Usman Mirza, Usman Ranger, Riku, and Gabby, were waiting in the Waiting Room to hear what happened to Samus. Tefani enters the Waiting Room with the information.
        "Samus is alive, but barely, he won't be able to fight for a very long time. Try to keep him form fighting, okay?"
        "Okay," said everyone but Gabby. She was silent until she asked one thing.
        "Tefani," asked Gabby, "when are there visiting hours for Samus?"
        "Just so you know, they are right now." replied Tefani. "Go see him if you want, but don't expect to be there for a long time."
        "Thank you," said Gabby, "I won't be long."
        Gabby walked down to Samus's room, room 343. She opened it to see Samus sitting up in his bed. "Hi Samus," said Gabby, "are you doing okay?"
        "Yeah, thanks for asking," replied Samus. "I'm guessing you saw the match then, right?"
        "I did," said Gabby. "Try to get better soon. I want you to be okay."
        They both looked at eachother. Samus was going to ask something, but at that very moment, two people busted through Samus's room's windows.
        "Samus, you die now!" said one of the strangers.
        "That's right Samus, you're going to die." said the other.
        "Wha!?" said a startled Samus.
        "That's right, the order to kill you came straight from Zamorak himself!" said the second stranger. "and what he says goes, so you must die!"
        "No!" shouted Gabby, "You're not getting near him!"
        "Get out of my way!" yelled the first stranger, and at that moment he knocked Gabby down.
        "Gabby!" yelled Samus.
        Gabby got back up and swung her sword at the first and second stranger. They staggered back.
        "You'll die with Samus too!" said the second, and swung a rune scimitar at Gabby. She fell to the ground, bleeding on her left arm.
        "Say goodbye, you stupid girl!" said the first, and pulled a rune dagger from his knife socket. He was about to lunge it into gabby when Samus burst out of bed, still weak from the attack, and charged at the first stranger, two hands on his sword, and slashed the first stranger's dagger out of his hand. The second attacked, but Samus hit him too. They saw a hint of extreme power coming from the blade, and something from it made tham run out of Duel Arena, back to the hideout.
        Samus fell again, bleeding from having fought. Gabby was again terrified, and rushed to Samus. "Samus!" said Gabby, "Are you okay?"
        "This time, no." replied Samus, weaker than before. "I feel like I, uh... can barely move." Samus tried to ask the question one more time, but fainted before he asked.
        Usman Mirza, Usman Ranger, and Riku burst through the door. Tefani was there too.
        "What's going on?" asked Tefani.
        "Two people burst through the window and tried to kill Samus. I was almost killed, but he jumped out of bed and slashed them both. They ran after that."
        "Oh Samus, where are we going to have to put you where it's safe from attacks?" asked Tefani. "We need to move Samus and all his items to a safer room. Come back tomorrow and you can visit again, okay?"
        "Okay." said everyone. "Bye."
        On the way out, Usman Mirza said one thing.
        "Tomorrow, we all go to see Samus, he'll be safe there with all of us, and we need to ask something about those two people. Deal?"
        "Deal" said the others.
        "So Gabby," asked Riku, what happened back there?"

                                To Be Continued...

        Next time:
                Samus is safe now, and his four friends went to see him. After talking about the two strangers, Usman Mirza claims it was none other than Dom and Nite Wake. They will soon go to defeat those two, but Gabby stays, and talks to Samus. Will Samus fight again? Will Usman Mirza, Usman Ranger, and Riku, defeat Nite Wake and Dom, or will they be killed? Until next time!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TheFallenOne66 on November 20, 2006, 3:50:39 AM

TheFallenOne66 on
TheFallenOne66    I enjoyed doing this story. So far it's my best one.