Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Runescape 4: Samus's Recovery! D.A. Tournament Begins!

     Samus and friends have been facing hard times, but it only gets worse when the strongest person in Runescape has Zamorak in him! Read on to see what happens!

Chapter 5 - Runescape 4: Samus's Recovery! D.A. Tournament Begins!

Chapter 5 - Runescape 4: Samus's Recovery! D.A. Tournament Begins!
         Runescape 5: Samus's Recovery! Duel Arena Tournament Begins!

        "Hello everyone," said Tefani. "You here to see Samus?"
        "Yes," said Riku
        "We are," said Usman Mirza.
        "Yeah," said Usman Ranger.
        "Yes we are," said Gabby.
        "Well I'm pleased to announce that Samus, somehow, has fully recovered!" said Tefani.
        "Your kidding!" yelled Riku.
        "I don't belive it!" said Usman Mirza, even though he knew what did it.
        ''Sweet!" said Usman Ranger.
        "Yes!" said Gabby.
        "Right this way, please," said Tefani. everyone followed Tefani to Samus's room. Usman Mirza knew clearly what happened. Saradomin, thank you, thought Usman Mirza. He thought back to the end of the battle, on the way to the hospital.
        When you return to the hospital, on a very special day, a suprise for Samus will come, from me. said Saradomin.
        So, thought Usman Mirza, Samus is fully healed now, but what is the special day today? Usman Mirza was about to ask, but they reached Samus's room, Room 192. They entered to see Samus, in his armor, waiting for his ok to leave.
        "Samus!" yelled Riku.
        "Your recovered!" yelled Usman Ranger.
        "I don't believe it!" said Usman Mirza, "Your healed!"
        "Yes!" said Gabby, happier than ever.
        "Yea, and I don't even know what happened," siad Samus.
        "Samus," said Tefani, "you are now ok to leave, and I got something for all of you." She pulled out tickets. "These are passes to the Duel Arena Grand Tournament. They are used for either free registration to the tournament, or reserved seats to watch the tournament. Use them in any way you like, but don't sell these. They truly are wothless, so no one buys them."
        "Thank you," siad the five friends. They walked to the tournament sign-ups first. Usman Mirza, Samus, and Riku signed in. Usman Ranger and Gabby got the special reserved seats. Usman Ranger and Gabby went to wish the others luck.
        "Good luck guys," said Usman Ranger to Usman Mirza. Riku, and Samus. Gabby wished Samus, Riku, and Usman Mirza luck as well.
        "Bye Gabby, Bye Usman Ranger!" yelled Usman Mirza, Riku, and Samus. Samus was happy Gabby didn't sign up, for he was afraid of having to face her.
        Riku saw the look on his face. "I bet you got a crush on her."
        Samus couldn't help blushing. "What!? No I don't! weve only known eachother for a few days! How can I have a crush on her?"
        "Isn't it obvious? You and Gabby were in the hospital talking, while me, Usman Mirza, and Usman Ranger were out fighting!"
        "What does that point out?" asked Samus.
        "I said it before, I'll say it again, you've got a crush on her!"
        Usman Mirza was about to blow a fuse. "Knock it off, you two!" he said, hitting Riku and Samus in the head. "You're supposed to be practicing, not fighting over a girl."
        "We are not fighting over her!" yelled Riku and Samus. They went to the dummies to train.
        "All warriors please go to the battlefield!" yelled the announcer. The entries did as they were told, and headed to the stadium. The amount of people was twice as large as the amount that went to see Samus go against Link. "Welcome to the Duel Arena Grand Tournament! We have ten contestants for this years fights! I am happy to announce the tournament matches for period 1!
Link vs Icecube!
Samus vs Riku!
Usman Mirza vs Zezima!
Diacrs vs Will!
Damiean vs Puredude!
        "Me vs Riku!?" said Samus, shocked at the outcome for that.
        "I have to fight Zezima?" said Usman Mirza. Now he was scared.
        "Oh, Samus returns? This will be better than the last time!" Link was ready to kill off Samus this time.
        "Link adn Icecube! step up to begin! Other contestants please go to the Waiting Room and wait your match!"
                                                To Be Continued...
        Next time...
                The tournament rages on. Samus must go against Riku, and find out who's best. After, Usman Mirza must fight Zezima, the legendary "unbeatable" warrior. Who will win those two matches? Find out next time!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TheFallenOne66 on November 24, 2006, 12:26:22 AM

TheFallenOne66 on
TheFallenOne66My best one, I love it!