Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Runescape 3 Part II : Friends vs. Foes! Gods Collide!

     Samus and friends have been facing hard times, but it only gets worse when the strongest person in Runescape has Zamorak in him! Read on to see what happens!

Chapter 4 - Runescape 3 Part II : Friends vs. Foes! Gods Collide!

Chapter 4 - Runescape 3 Part II : Friends vs. Foes! Gods Collide!
                        Runescape 3 part 2: Friends vs. Foes! Gods Collide!

        "Well, Usman Ranger, Riku, let's go! We've no time to lose!" Usman Mirza, Usman Ranger, and Riku were leaving the Hospital after the visit. Usman Mirza was explaining to Samus that the two people that attacked Samus and Gabby were Dom and Nite Wake, two graduates from Runescape Academy that turned to Zamorak to gain incredible strength. They were heading back to the hideout, hoping that they weren't tracked down. Usman Mirza, Usman Ranger, and Riku had successfully located them, and were ready to attack, aware of the risks they were taking.
        "Dom! Dom!" yelled Nite Wake from the tower. "We've been spotted!"
        "What!?" replied Dom, shocked. "By who?"
        "Samus's friends, Usman Mirza, Usman Ranger, and Riku." said Nite Wake.
        "Oh, this can't be good... No matter! We have Zamorak's strength. What's there to lose?" asked Dom.
        "Our lives, what else do you think?" yelled Nite Wake.
        "I said no matter, gear up, let's show those morons that Zamorak is the best in Runescape!" shouted Dom.
        "Usman Ranger, fire away, now!" yelled Usman Mirza.
        "Roger!" replied Usman Ranger. He lit 3 arrows, and fired them all at the very same time. they struck directly in the weak point of the wooden defences, burning them to the ground. "We're clear to attack! The Defences are down for the count!"
        "Perfect! Usman Mirza, I'm ready to attack on your mark!" yelled Riku. "Wait, what's that? It's, It's, oh, INCOMING! ROCKS ARE IN THE AIR!" Usman Mirza and Usman Ranger saw that too, and at that moment they acted fast. Riku sliced through the rocks, Usman Ranger fired magical shots in the center, cracking it in half, and missing Usman Ranger. Usman Mirza used his Protect from Missiles prayer, destroying any range-based attacks that touched the aura of his prayer.
        "Charge Riku!" yelled Usman Mirza. "Now's your chance! Usman Ranger, I have an idea, and a job for you."
        "What's that?" asked Usman Ranger.
        "Burn the Catapults. Right in the weak point, excactly like you did the wooden defences." replied Usman Mirza.
        "Got it!" said Usman Ranger. "Hit the heart of the wood!" He lighted his arrows, aimed, and fired, He got the catapults, right in the weak points, just like Usman Mirza asked. Dom and Nite Wake were defencelessnow. "Now we can hit them hard without a doubt! Wait, plese dont tell me that that is, oh crud, they have Steel Balistas!"
        "Steel whats?" asked Usman Mirza.
        "Steel Balistas. No wood in those man-made defences. Balistas use large arrows. They are strong enough to bust through stone walls. I could get one point, but I'll be lucky to hit it. The string used to fire the arrows. If I could hit it, the string would snap and they can't fire arrows. To most rangers, the odds of hitting something like that are 1000 to 1, but to me, I'll be lucky to have odds of 75 to 1."
        "Why don't you use magical arrows to break through the steel plating in the balista?" asked Usman Mirza.
        "If I know Zamorak, he does his best to make his defences magic-resistant. Only the arrow would hit, then break in two." replied Usman Ranger.
        Wow, thought Usman Mirza, Zamorak is tougher than I expected. If we survive, it'll be some kind of miracle.
        Riku was nearly done breaking the doors of the fortress open. "Usman Mirza, the doors are about to bust! Get ready!"
        "Already set!" yelled Usman Mirza. The doors have broken, and Usman Mirza ran for the doors. Steel Balistas were set to hit Usman Mirza, but Usman Ranger fired two arrows at the two balista's strings, but only scratched at the strings. "No!" yelled Usman Ranger. The balistas loaded up, were about to fire, but the strings broke on the arrows. "Yes! Balistas are down!" yelled Usman Ranger. He charged at the fortress with his Dragon Dagger, a master rangers only head-to-head combat weapon. When the three friends entered, they found a surprise for them. Dom and Nite Wake.
        "This is as far as your lives get!" said Dom. "Surrender, and die somewhat honorable, unlike your family!" That thought brought rage into Usman Mirza's eyes.
        "Don't ever talk about my family like that!" yelled Usman Mirza. Mysterious white power began spiraling around Usman Mirza's body, and his eyes had a strange look them, and Usman Ranger noticed it fast. It wasn't Usman Mirza anymore in that body. Instead, Saradomin, god of life, was in that very body. "Hello, Dom and Nite Wake. Two of Zamorak's most elite workers, I'm guessing?" said Saradomin, his voice combined with Usman Mirza's. "Yes? Well then, working for Zamorak or not, attampting death on Samus has pushed your evil likes, and it's easy to tell that you work for that wretched demon Zamorak! Saradomin Strike! Power was streaming from Saradomin's hands now, and he pushed this power into his entire body. He ran towards Dom and Nite Wake, and disappeared. He was behind them now. and he struck so much power into those two that they both simply vanished into thin air. Saradomin walked towards Usman Ranger and Riku. "Dom and Nite Wake are banished from the face of Runescape, I must go now. And by the way, Usman Mirza saw all of this. Goodbye, my friends." The power disappeared, and Usman Mirza was in full control of his body again.
        "That served those two right. Trying to kill Samus, and insulting my family must've summoned my ablility to summon Saradomin, but instead of me Saradomin was contraolling my body. I've got to master the summoning ability, and I must master total control of this incredible power. Lets go tell Samus about this. Let's hope he didn't get himself hurt again, right guys?"
        "Yup," said Riku.
        "Yeah, now let's see Zamorak try defeating us again, right?" said Usman Ranger.

                                                        To Be Continued...

        Next time...
                Samus's recovery is halfway complete, and he can move around Al-Khraid, and explore with his friends. Zamorak is trying to do what he can to kill Samus to obtain one thing from Samus he doesn't know he has yet, the ability to summon Guthix, the god of balance! What will happen to Samus next time? Until next time!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TheFallenOne66 on November 22, 2006, 10:53:49 AM

TheFallenOne66 on
TheFallenOne66I really love this story, and its the fighting side of chapter 3